Vancouverites (from Vancouver, BC - Canada)!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to live there when I was really little, but I haven't been there in forever. I was thinking about going there for fashion school, but I'm still not 100% sure. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by imiake MEEEEEEE WOOHOOOO another fellow vancouverite nope, Ontario-Toronto here

I am in Vancouver! (well actually, Port Coquitlam) But I was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Hello to the Canadians!

Lots of us here!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laurs I used to live there when I was really little, but I haven't been there in forever. I was thinking about going there for fashion school, but I'm still not 100% sure. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> wat school u lookin at ???
i took fashion =P

Originally Posted by gamaki I am in Vancouver! (well actually, Port Coquitlam) But I was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Hello to the Canadians!

I used to live in port coquitlam too! and wish i could move back... but now i live in this tiny tourist town
icon_sad.gif

Latest posts

Back