Vanessa Hudgens Says Nude Photo Was 'Taken Privately'

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Vanessa Hudgens is addressing a nude photo of herself that has hit the Internet, confirming that it's her and calling the matter "unfortunate."

"This was a photo which was taken privately," a rep for the High School Musical star tells TMZ.com. "It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public."

The picture of Hudgens, 18, surfaced on several Web sites Thursday.

Hudgens is currently dating her HSM costar, Zac Efron.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20055227,00.html

SOURCE

That is a shame that the private picture surfaced online. She is so young.

Poor Girl...shoulda kept the goods under wraps. Disney will probably drop her now.

and this is why no matter what you never have someone take a naked picture of yourself.

even if its supposed to be private, they will come back and bite you in the ass.

I think you are correct, Disney might drop her for not being squeaky clean.

I wouldn't really call her entirely stupid for that. If she wants to be racy with her boyfriend, fine. That's their business. It's not like she's the only woman in the world that's done something similar. It's pretty common to send naughty texts to a manfriend. Shoooot, I have! The only difference is that she's a celebrity and she took a picture instead. It wasn't like she wanted everyone to know about it. I kinda feel bad for her although I would never take it to that extreme with a guy.

I dont understand why people are so stuuuuupid and taking pics of themselves especially when you know you want to have an entertainment career. I honestly dont feel too bad for her maybe it will show other girls not to be as stupid OR it could lead to more girls doing it. idk lol

I dont feel bad for her at all. We all do something similar (doing something that can bite us in the ass later), and the only difference is shes a celebrity and we arent.

But this will just help her career and not hurt her. She's not even a Disney baby anymore (just like Lindsey isnt) as shes signed on with a more prominent talent agency who will guarantee her sucess (I wouldnt even be surprised if someone from within leaked that photo - publicity is publicity).

Disney's dropped her now. Guess you all are psychic! lol.
smile.gif

If Disney can hire Jason Earles as the brother of Hannah Montana (he stared in American Pie Band Camp!) - How wise would it be for them to drop a money maker?

Heck they milked Lindsey Lohan til she was dry.

The thing about the photo that creeps me out is that it looks a bit old. Like, she was still underage when she took them. Granted she still looks 15 now but yeah...

Well i personally don't think that anyone should drop her over this "accident." How many other celebrities have done the exact same thing? I guess bad and good things can come from it. Plus she probably didn't expect it to happen. I read that she apologized so i don't think any differently of her or Zac cuz it was their privacy. I still think the highschool musical movies were cute despite this whole scandal! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif The thing about the photo that creeps me out is that it looks a bit old. Like, she was still underage when she took them. Granted she still looks 15 now but yeah... ^ Yes, I noticed this too. I was thinking to myself: can people legally post this online???

Another example of how things can come back to haunt you. Terrible thing, now she'll have to live with this bad choice for the rest of her life.

Latest posts

Back