Vanilla Caramel by Victoria's Secrets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I used to wear this lovely, so sweet fragrance, but it has been discontinued :madno: and no, even if in search for years, I never found another fragrance like it !

Could you please give me a piece of advice to find back this a so sweet perfume ?

Thanks .

Kisses .

Angelica .

you mean like you're trying to find the product itself?

or you want some recs for anything similar?

BBW has such a wide array of scents now compared to what they used to, I would try them. Check out the Tutti Dolce line. They are food oriented. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello Noory !

God I would like to find it back, but infortunately it has been discontinued (I wrote to Victoria'as Secrets and that's what they replied me), so it's impossible :scared:

In consequence, I'm triyng to fond another fragrance smelling like it .

Thanks .

Kisses .

Angelica .

Hello Kathryn Nicole !

I looked to thier website but there are no fragrances, only bath products .

Thanks .

Kisses .

Angelica .

Hello Broken !

It was a wonderful scent : so sweet, so sugared, so magic !

What a pity they discontineud it ! :sadno:

Kisses .

Angelica .

Hello Jennifer !

Just like I said to Kathryn Nicole, I'm looking for a fragrance, and they only sell bath products (even if the "Warm Sugar" line must smell very nice) .

Thanks .

Kisses .

Angelica .

Oh, then u should try Serge Lutnes - Vanille un boi (or something like that)

i almost ate the bottle when i first smelled it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello Noory !

" Un Bois Vanille" from Serge Lutens : I've already smelled it and I did not like . Moreover, nothing about "Vanilla Caramel " !

Thanks .

Kisses .

Angelica .

This site sells food fragrances and they have one called Caramel Vanilla Bean,it says its one of their top sellers. You could try that. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.auntierhubarb.com/

This other site has a vanillla caramel scent called creme brulee.

http://www.keetaskandles.com/store/WsAncillary.asp?ID=3

* These are more like essential oil places, but they have scents. What you are looking for is very hard to find. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you very much Blackmetallic !

You are right : what I'm looking for is very difficult to find, it was a treasure to find it by Victoria's Secrets ! :scared:

Kisses .

Angelica .

i just bought vanilla lace today at victorias secret. i hate it when they dont sell a favorite product. a few years ago they had something i loved! it was sorta blueish greenish. but, i forgot what the name of it was.

also, you can try philosophy stuff. they have everything! well, basicly. i hope you find what you're looking for!

No problem, I hope you find what you are looking for. I hate it when favorite products are discontinued.

Thank you girls !

I really hate them for discontinuing this product ! :madno:

I may try "Caramel" by Agatha, but I'm afraid to be disappointed ...

Kisses .

Angelica .

Latest posts

Back