Vanilla Caramel by Victoria's Secrets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Ebay? If its not on there now, you can always do a Save Search and Ebay will email you when there is something like it.

Yes, it is so yummy !!!!!!!!!!! :clap

I've tried to find it on Ebay but no results ... :madno:

Thanks girls !

Kisses .

Angelica .

I alsoooo super looove scents that smells like food. That sounds yummy! I have several from Bath and body works called tutti dolci. I have chocolate fondue, tiramisu and cremee brulee. They also have sugar wafer which i heard is also yummy. I have tried vanilla lace and warm vanilla sugar too. Hmm...how about the line that jessica simpson endorses. Its called dessert. They have it in CREAMY.. Golden and warm...a fresh-baked, cake-y indulgence...with soft French vanilla bean mellowed by buttery caramel and DREAMY.. Decadent and sweet...a silky, sinfully rich milk chocolate and coconut treat. I like both! You could also try Demeter scents! I have been checking it out in the net. They have yummy scents you'll adore like Vanilla batter, brithday cake, ginger bread etc.

I remember this product from when I worked at VS in the mid-'90's. It was d/c about then. I had one bottle -- an unused tester -- that I sold on eBay for over $50 in about 2000. I doubt you will be able to find it as it was such a favorite that people are holding onto it. It was from a VS line called "Essence de Voyage" and it had only a few fragrances, each vanilla plus one other note -- apple, caramel, musk, etc. It was such a nice fragrance; it was hard for me to decide to sell it, but when I saw what other bottles weregoing for...

Welcome to the board! What part of Belgium are you from?

Hi Aninatolosa !

I knew that line of products by Dessert and the Demeter ones, but infortunately, they are not sold in Belgium ! :-(

Thank you .

Kisses .

Angelica .

Hi LindaA !

Great : you worked at Victoria's Secrets ! Yes, this was it : "Essence de voyage" !!!!!!!!!!! Really, I don't understand why they have discontinued a line that had so much success ! Bastards !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

About my location in Belgium, I'm from Charleroi .

Thank you .

Kisses .

Angelica .

Hi Angelica -

I'm really into foodie scents also & the two that remind me most of vanilla caramel that I currently use are:

Bath & Body Works "Vanilla Bean Noel" - its usually only sold during the holidays but I've seen lots of it on Ebay. I have this in the lotion, spray and bath gel and it smells really caramel-ish.

Also try Jacqua "Buttercream Frosting" body butter (this can be found also at Bath & Body Works Stores or on line or on Ebay.)

Now, as an alternative - (but these smell more vanilla-y than caramel-y) try a few of the Comptoir Sud de Pacifique fragrances (can be bought from their website or at Sephora.) I also have all three and I believe the Matin Calin will come closer to a caramel than the others, second choice would be Vanille Abricot.

Vanille Extreme (very vanilla smellling)

Vanille Abricot (very sweet smelling)

Matin Calin (a burn milky sugary scent)

I don't recommend any of the Demeter brand fragrances because I have several and they evaporate so fast its not worth the money. The scent doesn't last 2 minutes.

Angelica,

Belgium is such a neat place! Last spring we visited Brussels, Bruge, and Gent. Just loved it!!

Anyway, VS is notorious for discontinuing scents. Apparently it didn't sell that well at the time. Wish I cojld help you. I mention all this to let you now that I think the best you're going to do is fiind a substitute. Good luck!!

Hello everybody,

I used to wear this lovely, so sweet fragrance, but it has been discontinued :madno: and no, even if in search for years, I never found another fragrance like it !

Could you please give me a piece of advice to find back this a so sweet perfume ?

Thanks .

Kisses .

Angelica .
I used to wear this and I LOVED it. I recently found something that smells very similar. It’s made by imaginary authors and it’s called waffle cone. It doesn’t smell like waffle cone but smells very similar to Victoria’s Secret vanilla caramel

Latest posts

Back