Vanity Fair article

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those of you who are interested in the Jennifer Anniston interview that comes out on the new Vanity Fair, here it is.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow my pc had a hard time loading the images. I'll just go to Barnes and Noble and read
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am sorry that it isn't working out for you.

Oh I feel so sorry for her! I just want to give her a hug. Brad Pitt went to the same high school as my husband and needless to say they all LOOOOVE him around here. He built a whole gated community for his family here a few years back. I liked him until I read that and now I just think he is an arrogant a$$hole!

my GOODNESS that was a LOT of words...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
.. but good for her, she's apparently human and not above a few tears and emotions... sounds like she has a really healthy start to getting through this... Boo on Brad... i just can't see Angelina Jolie being as good of a partner as Jen seems to be....

On which pages are the good parts? I'm not an Anniston or Pitt fan so I could care less except for it's been a BIG deal according to everyone I know.

even thoguh i'm not a big fan for of jennifer, yet i really felt sorry for her, she seems like a nice gal and doesn't deserve that
biggrin.gif

I really wanted to read it since i saw'em talkin about it in the E! news..

Thank you soooo much Marisol...

You're welcome Noory. I already buy enough magazines as it is so I didn't want to buy one that I normally don't.

Back