Vanity Fair article

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
For those of you who are interested in the Jennifer Anniston interview that comes out on the new Vanity Fair, here it is.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow my pc had a hard time loading the images. I'll just go to Barnes and Noble and read
I am sorry that it isn't working out for you.

Reaction score
Oh I feel so sorry for her! I just want to give her a hug. Brad Pitt went to the same high school as my husband and needless to say they all LOOOOVE him around here. He built a whole gated community for his family here a few years back. I liked him until I read that and now I just think he is an arrogant a$$hole!

Reaction score
my GOODNESS that was a LOT of words...
.. but good for her, she's apparently human and not above a few tears and emotions... sounds like she has a really healthy start to getting through this... Boo on Brad... i just can't see Angelina Jolie being as good of a partner as Jen seems to be....

Reaction score
On which pages are the good parts? I'm not an Anniston or Pitt fan so I could care less except for it's been a BIG deal according to everyone I know.

Reaction score
even thoguh i'm not a big fan for of jennifer, yet i really felt sorry for her, she seems like a nice gal and doesn't deserve that

I really wanted to read it since i saw'em talkin about it in the E! news..

Thank you soooo much Marisol...

Reaction score
You're welcome Noory. I already buy enough magazines as it is so I didn't want to buy one that I normally don't.

Latest posts