VAQ!!! Decisions Decisions!! Which one to watch first??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I guess I have arrived!! Lol. The big 800 in 1 month and 28 days..... and Video Access Queen!! Always loved being a Queen!! Hehe. Anyway, I don't even know where the videos are let alone what I have access to or what they are about!!

So my delima!! Which Video to watch first.... That's where you come in!! Recomendations please!! What's your favorite one and which video should I watch first??

Thanks!!

Karren

Congrats on the 800! You are a Queen! When I got to 800, I guess I never watched too many videos! Oops.

congrats !!! oh, that's a hard question. the first video i watched i think is Thais' mineral makeup tutorial, it has helped me a lot. but they're all great, so just pick one !

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif congrats !!! oh, that's a hard question. the first video i watched i think is Thais' mineral makeup tutorial, it has helped me a lot. but they're all great, so just pick one ! Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I watched Thais' tut first =) That's what I watched and it was great!!! Wish my skin was that nice to start with.... i put on makeup with a trowel!! lol
Thanks

Karren

congrats on reaching 800 posts, karren! seems like you're been here much longer. i love reading your posts!

I watched Andi's mascara tutorial first.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I watched Andi's mascara tutorial first.
smile.gif
I think that's going to be number two... Problem I have is I can get in maybe one video a day.. My blackberry doesn't do video... And that's what I'm on most of the time like right now... And when at home there always too much going on... Kids and all...
"Mom!!!! Dad's looking at makeup stuff again!!". Lol

Jeeeezzzzzz.

Karren

Latest posts

Back