Velour sets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, I finally bought my first Velour set. I just placed an order online with Victoria's Secret since their Velour sets are on sale and I'm short so it's been hard to find velour pants that won't be too long on me. I've been looking to buy one for a while. I know I'm late. Spring is coming and these probably won't be in too much longer. I didn't get one when they first came out because I thought they wouldn't last that long but I was wrong. Am I too late to get one now?

I'm excited to get the outfit because it seems so comfy and pretty versatile like you said.

Velour has been in style now for a while and I have seen some new spring stuff out that is once again made of velour, so I think its here to stay as well. The stuff is so comfy, I love it. I own 2 velour outfits and they're great, so comfy, even tho I don't wear my one much anymore cuz I regret getting it in PINK lol

Totally agree. I read in magazines too that these are so last year, and etc, but I still see a lot of people wear them at school and the malls. I love my velour and terry cloth outfits and would not give them up. Who cares what those fashion editor says, I'm comfy in them so they are here to stay

Originally Posted by mbaggirl As long as they don't have the word JUICY splashed across the butt, I think those outfits are so cute and here to stay...In spring they would be cute with a tank and a pair of flip flops...The only people who will say they are out are the fashion editors who need to sell new product ads in their magazines...I am betting we'll be seeing a lot of those outfits thrown over a bathing suit before and after the beach this summer...Whaddya think?

Awww, why did u regret getting it in pink. Pink velour is soo pretty. Ok im only saying that cuz pink is my favorite color. But it really is pretty though.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mz LaLa Velour has been in style now for a while and I have seen some new spring stuff out that is once again made of velour, so I think its here to stay as well. The stuff is so comfy, I love it. I own 2 velour outfits and they're great, so comfy, even tho I don't wear my one much anymore cuz I regret getting it in PINK lol

Originally Posted by maiho Awww, why did u regret getting it in pink. Pink velour is soo pretty. Ok im only saying that cuz pink is my favorite color. But it really is pretty though.
biggrin.gif
Oh its definitly pretty don't get me wrong lol...I still wear the top with jeans sometimes..pink mos def looks great on me...its just something about the style of the pants tho mixed with the color pink which makes me feel like a giant walking bottle of pepto bismol lol
tongue.gif

Back