Vesuvian Lipgloss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could find a similar color to Kevyn Aucoin's Vesuvian lipgloss?

Originally Posted by kellianne76 Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could find a similar color to Kevyn Aucoin's Vesuvian lipgloss? What is it like? I have never heard of it before.
confused.gif

It's a nude color lipgloss from his line. I'm just trying to find a similar item that isn't as expensive.

Mac has many lip stuff, they might have something similar to it.

Originally Posted by kellianne76 It's a nude color lipgloss from his line. I'm just trying to find a similar item that isn't as expensive.

I don't own it yet, but I have tried it on in store and I don't think you're gonna find anything comparable to it. KA products are a little more expensive for some people, but they are well worth it IMO. So you might wanna invest in it cuz you'll have a really hard time finding anything that even comes close to the colors and quality.

Originally Posted by envymi I don't own it yet, but I have tried it on in store and I don't think you're gonna find anything comparable to it. KA products are a little more expensive for some people, but they are well worth it IMO. So you might wanna invest in it cuz you'll have a really hard time finding anything that even comes close to the colors and quality. Allz I can say is Ditto!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It is a beautiful color though, im actually wearing it now!

Latest posts

Back