Vintage Clothing Haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a mini obsession with vintage clothing. About half my wardrobe is vintage. I really like the way the clothes fit me, better than modern clothing. Here's some pics..

50's Navy Blue Polka Dot Dress and matching bolero ( I was patching nail holes on the wall behind me, and you can see my favorite skeleton!)

bluedress.jpg

50's House dress with Hawaiian flowers on it (obviously those aren't the shoes I will wear with it)

lightbluedress.jpg

50's Forest Green Cocktail Dress. This dress was such a great find. It was never worn!!! It is a shiny tafetta material. This will probably be my X-Mas dress.

greendress.jpg

Back with cute bow

greendressback.jpg

Gorgeous bronze silk lining!!!

lining.jpg

50's handmade apron...one of the many things I collect. I have a lot of them.

apron.jpg

Oh wow, those are gorgeous! You have an amazing figure and these clothes really compliment them, great haul Bene
smile.gif
BTW, love that belt.

You're just beyond cool... and the clothing exemplifies that.

I wanna raid your closet and live in it. Make me a bed somewhere in your house, woman. I'm moving in
biggrin.gif

wow i wanna be you, celly make some room, were gonna live together.

its beautiful stuff where do you find it?

NICE!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I want some...

I think the first dress looks the best but that green one is startlingly cute. You wear them well. But hey, I think those black shoes look good with that dress... what would you wear instead?

Well...I live in an area where vintage clothing isn't very popular. I go to a lot of Estate sales and I am friends with the old people who run the thrift shops. They know my sizes and set things aside that I would like. I never spend very much.

Makeuptard- I was actually thinking of wearing my dark red shoes with the blue dress...just ideas.

wow manders, they're all gorgeous. that's so cool too, and in the green dress you look STUNNING!

You look great in them! I love vintage dresses, but I don't have a very womanly figure (esp. the upper department) so they won't look nice on me
frown.gif

Oh! The dresses are all gorgeous! Love them! You look great in them too!

Latest posts

Back