Vintage Clothing Haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW,that stuff looks so great on you. I wonder if we have stores like that here, but I´d guess the clothes would be expensive

You look so gorgeous in all the dresses! Blue polka dot dress is my favorite of them. The apron is really cute too!

Very nice haul! I especially love the pale blue one
smile.gif

omg i seen a dress like ur polka dot one on ebay and thought of u straight away lol!!!

Anyways i love ur green dress very pretty. i love this style of clothing but never seem to be able to pull this off!!

I just started trolling the vintage shops here in the city, but it seems like people always grab the prettiest stuff before I get there...It's a bit difficult here, since there's such a lot of people with unique tastes and styles. Bleh.

I'm completely in love with the green taffeta dress and the hawaiian flower print dress - I want them for myself!!!!!

Lovin the first dress and the green dress looks very luxurious! Will look great for Christmas! This is very inspiring. I want to go look and see if I can find some vintage clothes that look like that.

Latest posts

Back