Violent Lips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been wearing them out on weekends, and it's been a ton of fun! They work really well. Has anyone on here used them before? I'd love to hear your stories too!

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm interested in them, but they just seem like they be uncomfortable to wear haha

I actually thought the same thing, but you don't even feel them if you put them on right! They have tutorials on their site that helped a lot too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm interested in them, but they just seem like they be uncomfortable to wear haha

I actually thought the same thing, but you don't even feel them if you put them on right! They have tutorials on their site that helped a lot too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol @AmericanClassic. yeah, I saw the other post as well. It seems like a lot of people are pushing the "violent lips" fad. PR must be working pretty well. Personally, I think they look just plain silly and are overpriced. If I'm going to experiment with lip looks, there's plenty of YouTube tutorials that teach leopard, fishnet, etc lips. I'd rather save my money and use make up I already have so I can change up a look. 

I've used them before. The company asked me to be an ambassador for them at the start of last year when they were first getting their name out there. They sent me 50 free pairs in return for me modeling them and advertising. I actually liked them a lot, but I think they are better suited for photo shoots or special events as opposed to getting real wear out of them in everyday life. They started to crack and peel as soon as I smiled no matter how hard i tried and were a little difficult to apply. Even if they are the slightest bit off it just does not look right. You do get the hang of it though after the first couple applications. I definitely think they are useful if your not skilled at makeup application or if you dont have the time to meticulously apply product. 

These are some of the pairs they sent me

Rainbow

They're used in theater a lot... I went to a show a few months ago and the dancers all had them on... it looked great!!  But then again, these women didnt have to talk much.

I am still a kid haha (high school lol)

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Definitely not...they are quite similar to the temporary tattoos you used as a kid.

Latest posts

Back