Virgin Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I went shopping today and I was hoping to spend $150. $409 later I had picked up a lot of clothes. Unfortunately, I couldn't find everything online:

312102_fpx.jpg

I got a V-Neck Dress at Macy's that was marked down to $80. It comes really close to displaying my lack of cleavage, but not quite.

V266657.jpg

I got a pink and white camisole from VS. Geez, its lacey. I kind of got talked into it by one of the girl's I was with. Not sure if that could be worn as outerwear. No I didn't get the boyshorts.

41orqqqlGRL._SX288_.jpg

The blouse really feels great. Never had a silk shirt before.

215831.jpg

Got this skirt very cheap at Kohl's. I thought it kind of camoflages my lack of hips.

These were the shoes. I didn't think they were that different from the shoes I already had other than the open toe and the extra inch of heel.

There were a few things I couldn't find pictures of. I may try and photograph them, but these were the main purchases. I was trying to find some of the basic building blocks of my wardrobe. I hope I did OK.

Had a bit of problem displaying some images. I'll have to work on that. Thanks Maysie.

Thank you all! Having such classy, beautiful, tasetful, stunning, and intelligent women compliment my wardrobe choice makes me feel I'm on the right track. Now the question is what to buy next?

I do love the feel of silk. I'll be honest, its the first time I've worn silk anything. I love how many replies this haul has received. When I finally go out and get my makeup, I hope its similiarly well received
smile.gif
. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back