Volume Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Volume Hair is "in" now according to Instyle. Celebrities like Jennifer Anniston and Jessica Simpson go for the volume hair these days.

Yep i notice that. I have really thin and dry hair, and my hair stylist tells me to not use volumizing shampoo cuz it dries your hair out more, so i have to use a moisturing shampoo, then blow dry my hair with moouse on the roots and sometimes i use a curling iron for big natural waves, but i hate the curling iron, its soo bad for your hair. I only let myself use that once a week. haha
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Volume Hair is "in" now according to Instyle. Celebrities like Jennifer Anniston and Jessica Simpson go for the volume hair these days.

Oh I didn't know that volumizing shampoos dry the hair. I have fine hair also and I use volumizing shampoos to try to get more volume. Maybe I should alternate with another kind so that my hair doesn't dry up too much especially since it's colored also.

yah if you color your hair, u shouldn't use a volumizing shampoo, but try to get volume other ways. My fast and easy way is a little mouse on the roots, blow dry upside down concentrating more on the roots. If i have more time, then i curl the ends of my hair with a big round brush and blow dryer so my layers show

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Oh I didn't know that volumizing shampoos dry the hair. I have fine hair also and I use volumizing shampoos to try to get more volume. Maybe I should alternate with another kind so that my hair doesn't dry up too much especially since it's colored also.

Latest posts

Back