Vote for the Member of The Month [MOTM]!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif There are three users who have been nominated for member of the month.
Remember to vote!

remember, you can no longer nominate after the 7th of the month.

VOTE!

I tried but I got a database error message

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried but I got a database error message

that is cuz this thread is for last month. I edited her first post to be this month.

Come on all! It is an extremely close race... Vote for the member who you think deserves it. Whoo hoo!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Vote!

Mari, Don't forget to edit and change the url of your first post to the latest voting booth.
I fixed it now.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mari, Don't forget to edit and change the url of your first post to the latest voting booth.
I fixed it now.

Thanks T!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks T!

1091890424.jpg

Nurinia has been removed from the nominations, get in there and nominate and cast your votes again if you voted for Nurinia!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 4getmeNot /img/forum/go_quote.gif i voted! i'm confused, is this for march? and i only saw 2 nominees.
kopfkratz.gif
Nuri was a nominee but because she is a mod again, she is not eligible for it.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nuri was a nominee but because she is a mod again, she is not eligible for it. ok.. i gotcha!
biggrin.gif

Back