Vote for your favorite FOTD Dare to Be a Bollywood Babe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36_18_5.gif

I agree with you Trisha! Love this new challenge. All of you ladies are very talented.

Just votd & i have to say WELL DONE to all the girls that participated. Ye all looked great & i honestly had a tough time deciding who i'd vote for! I spent 15 mins going back and forth looking through all the pics!

I just finally had chance to take a look at the pics! Holly molly! Everybody is looking so gorgeous!! Everybody did such fab job :icon_love

Originally Posted by Charmaine BUMP! Today is the last day for voting! Oh man! I missed my part..That was awesome, You guyz are all creative,, ok you guyz selected for Miss India 2006..LOL I loved all of your makeup...great job, Wow Trisha I have to admit you are so creative and talented, Damn Girl i have to learn eyes mu from you....Trisha way to go...I missed this part..I wanted to post my Beautiful Indian Pics...Gues Next time...is gone be available next time or so?? Charm let me know....Overall you guyz are all beautiful with indian looks.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh sorry, Tahmina, that was only for last week...but we have a new Dare to Be challenge coming up tomorrow and you can do a look for that! Very good...Thanks charmine...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
you were great with indian look

Originally Posted by Trisha Its a shame you missed the Bollywood theme , but why dont you just start a thread in the MU forum with your pics of Indian MU, we would all LOVE to see the real thing!!!!! :icon_love Great idea....since charmine said there will be a new post for bollywood look again so i will wait for that...thanks Trisha

Originally Posted by Trisha We wont be doing Bollywood again any time soon as we pick a different theme each week

But we'd love for you to start a thread in the MU forum of any indian MU pics/tips u have Tahmina!! x

Luv Trisha x

Oh great I will do that...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back