Vote for Your Favorite - Living Dead Doll!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, everyone! It's voting time!

This was an amazing challenge, and we had a lot of scary yet hot entries!!!

So here are the entries for Dare To Be - A Living Dead Doll!

Andi

28894-AndiLDD.jpg

bbprincess2147

28894-bbprincess2147LDD.jpg

BeneBaby

28894-BeneBabyLDD.jpg

Blondeplaymate

28894-BlondeplaymateLDD.jpg

Faith-Abigail

28894-Faith-AbigailLDD.jpg

Insensitive.

28894-InsensitiveLDD.jpg

la_chinita

28894-la_chinitaLDD.jpg

Leezer83

28894-leezer83LDD.jpg

MissMissy

28894-MissMissyLDD.jpg

MissPersia

28894-MissPersiaLDD.jpg

MissPout

28894-MissPoutLDD.jpg

nemuX

28894-nemuXLDD.jpg

PaleBeauty66

28894-PaleBeauty66LDD.jpg

PaperFlowers

28894-PaperFlowersLDD.jpg

purpleRain

28894-purpleRainLDD.jpg

radiobath

28894-radiobathLDD.jpg

Stephanie

28894-StephanieLDD.jpg

Zoey

28894-ZoeyLDD.jpg

You will have until Friday, October 19th to vote. Good luck, ladies!

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or if I missed any entries.
smile.gif

I just tried to post my entry but couldn't because while I was resizing my image, the freakin thread was closed and I worked EXTREMELY HARD on it but I guess that doesn't matter....

...btw, another reason I'm so b ! tchy is because I have spent over an hour trying to get the stupid pictures transfered to my computer and resizing so before anyone judges me, put yourself in my shoes....

Originally Posted by rocksinger007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just tried to post my entry but couldn't because while I was resizing my image, the freakin thread was closed and I worked EXTREMELY HARD on it but I guess that doesn't matter....
...btw, another reason I'm so b ! tchy is because I have spent over an hour trying to get the stupid pictures transfered to my computer and resizing so before anyone judges me, put yourself in my shoes....

Please calm down. The thread was closed 45 minutes AFTER time was up. I gave a warning in the thread earlier today.

If you send me your entry, I will add it to the poll. But please be mindful of the deadline next time.
g.gif

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow I can't vote! I had to type out all the names before I could put the poll up. Hopefully you can vote now?
If not, pm me with who you'd like your vote to be for, and I'll add a vote for that person.
smile.gif

Wow this one was really hard to pick from. I had my bf help me pick. He was the deciding factor. GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!!

Originally Posted by rocksinger007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just tried to post my entry but couldn't because while I was resizing my image, the freakin thread was closed and I worked EXTREMELY HARD on it but I guess that doesn't matter....

wow at the reason for editing.

This is just a makeup competition, all for fun.

Please dont bring any hostility into this.

Putting myself in your shoes, its not that serious.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had to type out all the names before I could put the poll up. Hopefully you can vote now?
If not, pm me with who you'd like your vote to be for, and I'll add a vote for that person.
smile.gif

Sorry for the confusion Shaundra. Lol I was referring to the fact that there are too many great entries, that's why I can't vote
wink.gif
. Haven't voted yet haha...

Great job everyone!

Wow PurpleRain and Stephanie ~ you guys look like the actual dolls! There is no expression in your eyes, just a blank stare... great modeling!

Hard choice but voted!!

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry for the confusion Shaundra. Lol I was referring to the fact that there are too many great entries, that's why I can't vote
wink.gif
. Haven't voted yet haha... OOOHH! LOL! Sorry, I was really tired!
Nevermind, then! lol!
smile.gif

What a great DTB. I had a difficult time choosing. fantastic job everyone!!!

OMG!! I think this was seriously the hardest choice I've had to make on these DTB's!! You ALL did fantastic!!!!

Originally Posted by stefawn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great job everyone! Wow PurpleRain and Stephanie ~ you guys look like the actual dolls! There is no expression in your eyes, just a blank stare... great modeling!

Hard choice but voted!!

Yeah I was trying to achieve that look lol, thanks for noticing
rocknroll2.gif

Latest posts

Back