Vote for Your Favorite - Masquerade Makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaundra...where is yours? I suppose you can'r enter anymore because you're the Mod for the D2B's?? That's a bummer. Yours was awesome!!

Shaundra...where is yours? I suppose you can't enter anymore because you're the Mod for the D2B's?? That's a bummer. Yours was awesome!!

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Shaundra...where is yours? I suppose you can't enter anymore because you're the Mod for the D2B's?? That's a bummer. Yours was awesome!! Aww...thanks, Kathy! I'm not sure if it's allowed or not.
rotfl.gif
I'd just feel kind of weird entering, ya know?
smile.gif

Aw Shaundra, I absolutely loved yours, you should enter!!!

Everyone else did an amazing job as well! This is a hard decision, but I'm pretty sure which one I'm gonna vote for.
smile.gif

You all did a wonderfully creative job. I was truly impressed with the entries. I'm still deciding between my 3 faves but wanted to let you all know that every month I think it's just awesome the amount of entries that have been coming in. Maybe, Maybe one day I'll get brave.

voted and oh wow it was hard

]

and thanks to everyone who liked the idea
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back