• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VS: $26 for 7 PINK panties and a $10 Secret Rewards Card

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found this on FB and immediate started shopping! You can 7 PINK panties for $26 and use the secret rewards code and get $10 off.  In order for the $10 secret rewards card to be apply you have to at least spend $10. I tried ordering 14 PINK panties, but I guess you can only apply the code once. Total I spent was $211.14 for 4 bras and 13 pairs of undies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

7/$26 coupon code: PINK

$10 Secret Rewards code: SECRET12

FREE SHIPPING (min $100): SHIPVS12

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found this on FB and immediate started shopping! You can 7 PINK panties for $26 and use the secret rewards code and get $10 off.  In order for the $10 secret rewards card to be apply you have to at least spend $10. I tried ordering 14 PINK panties, but I guess you can only apply the code once. Total I spent was $211.14 for 4 bras and 13 pairs of undies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

7/$26 coupon code: PINK

$10 Secret Rewards code: SECRET12

FREE SHIPPING (min $100): SHIPVS12
You probably would have been able to do it if you made two separate orders.

I used the secret reward card code yesterday, so I got 2 reward cards (one comes free anyways) and a dress for 41 after shipping and tax:)  i was going to use the free shipping with 100 but decided all I really wanted was the dress haha.

their shipping is soooo high!

Yeah I thought about it, but I didn't wanna go through the trouble. I also ended up buying other items that aren't from the PINK collection.

You probably would have been able to do it if you made two separate orders.  

Which dress did you get? There were some cute ones I seen, but I desperately need some bras lol.

I used the secret reward card code yesterday, so I got 2 reward cards (one comes free anyways) and a dress for 41 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  i was going to use the free shipping with 100 but decided all I really wanted was the dress haha. their shipping is soooo high!

I ususally just get bras but Express.com has a few that are less thatn $10 right now! I ordered 4 haha they're actually really nice. So now I don't need any for awhile!

I got this dress in red:

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265748655089&c=Page&cid=1265752963035&pagename=vsdWrapper

I've been trying to find a nice red dress for a long time!! I hope it fits...the last dress I got from them I had to take in on my own. I don't really like their return policy since you don't get your shipping $ back which is expensive to begin with!

Latest posts

Back