• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VS free shipping?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had no clue where to post this, but does anyone have freeshipping codes for victoria's secret. I got really good deals but the shipping is high.

Coupon codes for thousands of online stores - RetailMeNot.com has a lot of great codes.

You can also check out our Coupons/Codes/Promos/Sale Forum.
smile.gif

I would love to know the free shipping code too please letme know too if you know of any. thanks

wow! I didn't know you could do that. I usually just waited for specials posted on their site.

do you find out if the code works or not after you pay?

I put it in and right away it took 9 bucks off of a 74 dollar order. It says its for Canada but it worked fine for me.

I was going to wait til tomorrow to get the tote bag with goodies at the VS store with any $60 purchase, but I couldn't resist all the codes online! lol
lol.gif

You could enter up to 4 codes and I used FA78149 for 15% off your purchase, PJSLIPPER for free slippers when you buy any PJ set, VSLIP for a free very sexy lip kit with any sweater purchase, and VSMODEL for the tote/goodies with any $60 purchase...and my total only came up to $64 and change for everything!

I was a day late to get the free garment bag with any $50 purchase since it expired already
frown.gif

FA79601 gives you a free beauty rush l/g with any purchase. Just remember to check the box for offer codes and enter them during checkout. Once you input everything in, double check your order to confirm payment and that's it! Easy as 1, 2, 3! Can't wait til I get my stuff in the mail next wk
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back