VS Stuff Worth Buying?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just tooling around on their website and saw some cute fall things, but I just wanted any feedback from anyone who's purchased clothes from their website before? How's the quality, shipping time, etc? Thx!

The things that I have purchased from VS were really great quality. I still have some stuff today that I bought years ago. Some of the prices can be a little steep, but I wait until they go on clearance.

i hear about how some of their clothe's quality isn't that great. i gues syou can always order something and if you don't like it, then return it
biggrin.gif

If you don't mind me asking, what type of items did you buy?

I was looking at some sweaters, coats, and shoes.

I'm thinking that I can only return clothing items via shipping only and not at the store? I just don't want to be losing money through S&H charges, hehe.

Maybe someone can clarify this point? Thx everyone!

^ Victoria's Secret, I'm guessing.

I've looked at their clothing, and they do have very nice stuff. I've heard mixed things about their quality, but I myself haven't bought anything from them considering I can't buy things because of lack of credit card.

Originally Posted by Liz i hear about how some of their clothe's quality isn't that great. i gues syou can always order something and if you don't like it, then return it
biggrin.gif
Yep, I was disappointed when I bought few clothes from VS.Now I only love their bra , sleepwear and their smoothing body scrub.

The ship time is okay. The quality of a lot of their things is not worth the pricetag. I, too, wait till their stuff goes on sale. I do love their underwear and their jeans, and I've had good luck with their boots. Otherwise, a lot of the tops and sweaters I have purchased have been kinda cheaply made.

Originally Posted by CamaroChick The ship time is okay. The quality of a lot of their things is not worth the pricetag. I, too, wait till their stuff goes on sale. I do love their underwear and their jeans, and I've had good luck with their boots. Otherwise, a lot of the tops and sweaters I have purchased have been kinda cheaply made. I have never gotten any clothes, I rarely see any I like plus I dont like ordering clothes from a catalog b/c it is such a pain to return and all. I do buy their bras and underwear, I dont have too many, but I got so tired of my Target undies falling apart so fast. I just thought I couldnt afford it, but I found some I can, and I buy panties when they are like buy 5 for a certain price. I recently bought 2 bras and a ton of panties from the Pink line, I thought they were cute, I got tired of my boring white stuff. I do have prettier stuff, but they only come out when someone will see them
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back