Wacky Japanese tools

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know in Seattle these kinds of tools are sold at Uwajimaya however they jack up the prices! LOL I was going to pick up the mascara guard but wasn't willing to pay $15 for it.
They were $2 at the Toronto Show.

I couldn't help, but giggling, what am I? 10? But I wonder hwo that works, cuz something I get tired of doing all the bouncing with my beauty blender
Apparently the sponge does the application for you, all you have to do is move the sponge around... Based on the demos I saw. It's like the same principle behind those vibrating razors, toothbrushes and mascara wands we're all familiar with.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know in Seattle these kinds of tools are sold at Uwajimaya however they jack up the prices! LOL I was going to pick up the mascara guard but wasn't willing to pay $15 for it.
I've purchased the mascara guide on ebay for $1.99 and free shipping, but it was about 2 years ago. Try different search terms. I purchased 10 at the time and never had to repurchase, only used up about 4 of them so far (they get really dirty and gunky with daily use to the point of not being able to clean). They are AWESOME though.

Back