Wahhhh I hate crushes. bad day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I have this raging crush on a guy that started sometime at the end of last year, that I hoped would go away over the summer....but gahh when I saw him again this year he is still soooooo adorable. wahh. Now here is my complex - I don't actually want to hear that he likes me too. I mean, I do...but I don't want a boyfriend. Not from my own school anyway. I'm extremely shy and awkward...and I just couldn't deal with dating someone in my teeny tiny high school b/c everyone would know, and besides if we broke up.......

ANyhoo......for some background crushboy is unbelievably cute, tall, smart (he's studyig supernovas for science research. hot.) but he's also a skater, in a band, etc.....we haven't really talked but we have mutual friends.

Example of why I hate having this crush, though:

today in AP american (which is my last period), i was really tired and ready to basically fall asleep in class but then i remembered crushboy is in my class. today our desks were arranged in a circle and it just so happens he was sitting right across from me. i wasnt happy b/c i look like crap today and i was, liek i said, very sleepy

anyhoo...i was basically distracted all during class and crushboy plus my sleepiness = disaster when we had ot talk about a book we read. so....basically i was rambling aimlessly, and I'm pretty sure i turn red. embarassing because I rarely do.

and here's the good part - the class clapped after everyone talked, so they clapped for me. well i have this bad habit of clapping if everyone around me claps, even if i have no idea why. so...tired, confused me started to join in the clapping. for myself. then i was like OH SH*T wtf am i doing. very embarassing. very stupid. yeah....

and during th ewhole class, him and his friend kept laughing and i felt like they were laughing at me =P i mean...theyre nice guys (his friend is my semi-friend) but i was understandably selfconscious :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

urgh. i know this is not a big deal, but htis is why i hate having crushes. they make me feel stupid, do stupid things, then obsess over nothing. funnnnnnnnn. crushboy why cant you go become ugly or something

Advice on unliking someone? *whines*

lol the joy of high school hey!

well try and enjoy the heart fluttering and the blushes and the hotness of it all, cos you dont get that feeling too often the older you get. It feels nice doesnt it
smile.gif

anyway if he's really worth your time he'd have thought you looked cute too
biggrin.gif

I dont get your reasons for not wanting a bf, if you like him..why not?

Not wanting one from your own school? I would have loved my bf to be from my school..yet he was 12 hours away
tongue.gif

Ahaha... I miss having crushes like that. It may seem horrible now... but years later you will smile about all of this.

Oh I remember those crushes! My first one like that was 10 years ago! Oh the heartache!
tongue.gif

Haha. Aww... crushes.

The only way to uncrush a crush is by stop being attracted to that person.

I dunno how you'll stop doing that unless he does something you find a turn-off.

I had a crush on this one guy for years - and once HS finished and saw him again at our college, my attraction towards him totally went down the drain because he grew out his hair and looked... odd. Omph*

Before I would get clumsy and stupid around him, but now I'm just like whatever.

Oh, gosh! I'm in like the same situation (except I'm a freshman at college, so I guess I still have that HS mentality).

There's this guy in my art history class that I'm in lust with, and then I've got that same complex: "I don't actually want to hear that he likes me too. I mean, I do...but I don't want a boyfriend. Not from my own school anyway. I'm extremely shy and awkward."

I feel sooo self conscious in that class, like I feel fat or that I look stupid, etc. I need to un-like him. Quickly.

Grrrr. I hate crushes, too...

We should form a club...

we should =D

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont get your reasons for not wanting a bf, if you like him..why not?
Not wanting one from your own school? I would have loved my bf to be from my school..yet he was 12 hours away
tongue.gif

because...i'm awkward, and shy...and i hav ea small school and everyone would be watching us.......only a few couples per grade lol

Latest posts

Back