Wallpapers i made for MUT

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some wallpapers i made for mut, hope you all like them.
They've all been watermarked to protect the copyrights.
Requests for custom made ones are welcome
smile.gif

More to come.

MUTcartoonVintage-1.jpg

lovemut.jpg

Wow! Those are awesome! What do you charge for custom work? I want something done for my myspace!!

Originally Posted by MACmaniac /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! Those are awesome! What do you charge for custom work? I want something done for my myspace!! Thanks everyone!
smile.gif

I don't charge for the stuff that i do, its all for free ( for now ) but, you have to know that for most it takes me a looong long time to do because i am usually really busy so i take my time to do it all. But, let me know what you would like me to do for you and i will =]

Thanks Nuri! Look fantastic and I will use one of them.

BTW, could you make a MUT graphic for myspace that has some some of holiday spirit to it? PM me and I can give you more info. Nothing too intricate...just something to post on people's myspace page on behalf of MUT.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Nuri! Look fantastic and I will use one of them.
BTW, could you make a MUT graphic for myspace that has some some of holiday spirit to it? PM me and I can give you more info. Nothing too intricate...just something to post on people's myspace page on behalf of MUT.

I sure can! Will pm you
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back