Walmart Haul 2nd June, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey beauties! I was just at Walmart a few hours ago, and I wanted to share what I got there!

I don't have any pictures (due to my camera phone being cracked) but I hope you somewhat enjoy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I've been on a Jergens Natural Glow kick, and there was $3 off every 2 products of theirs I went a bit over load on the tanner. 

2 Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Moisturizers in Medium/Tan

2 Jergens Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizers 1 in Fair/Medium and 1 in Medium/Tan

2 Jergens Natural Glow Face Moisturizers in Fair/Medium (I always play it safe with the face, and just use a bronzer to darken up)

2 Jergens Natural Glow Firming Moisturizers in Medium/Tan

2 Jergens Natural Glow Protect Moisturizers SPF20 in Medium/Tan

4 Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Moisturizers 2 in Medium/Tan and 2 in Fair/Medium

Now I know what you're thinking "Holy crap, that's WAY too much" but before you judge, I am a huge fan of Jergens, and I can easily use up all of this in about a years span (which is the time to dispose of it anyways.) and if Ashley is good enough to me, I might give her a few for her to jump start her tan. But on to the rest of my haul.

CoverGirl CLEAN Oil Control in Soft Honey (when I get tan)

2 NYC Matte Bronzers in Sunny (One for me, and one for Ash)

and to top it off...

1 pint of (generic) Cake Batter ice cream :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and this is why I was blessed with the self checkout at Walmart.

If you're wondering what the total was... Here it is.

$111.14

-V

Latest posts

Back