Walmart launches subscription program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh. I wouldn't trust Walmart with a potato gun much less anything else.

Eek! They called it similar to Birchbox in the article.
eusa_naughty.gif

Oh dear lord! I shop at MallMart normally, but that's because where I live in the deep deep south of GA it's my only option of mass merchant... I would love to have a Super Target... What are they going to offer,I am not sure of any luxury foods we offer,  (and our store is much much nicer than most because we are connected to a Sub Base) so where are they getting their brands?

I hate, with the fire of a thousand suns, the lack of respect Wal-Mart had for a native burial ground on O'ahu and refuse to support them as well. Actually, it's just one of the many reasons, that one just happens to be personal. 

Now, if Target had a subscription program... 
w00t.gif

I feel sorry for people who are looking foward to ANY kind of premium sampling program out of the bowels of Wal- Mart.

Just the concept is an oxymoron.

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wal-Pod!!! lmfao.
LMAO Good comparison. One ships counterfeit products the other ships low end products.

Walmart forced out thousands of small businesses and follow that up with providing completely dismal employee benefits and customer service. I wouldn't support them if it was free.

I do most of my grocery shopping at Walmarts since they opened the supercenter a couple of miles away from me this past fall. I can find everything I want there all in one store, and of course the prices are good.

Depending on what they plan to send, and the cost, I might be interested in their food sub. 

We have a super Target, too, but it's not as close by (about 7 miles away) and their grocery section isn't as big as Walmart is. 

You're lucky that you have a good Super Walmart, all three of ours are trashy, filthy and the produce tends to be rotting or near rotting/spoiling. It's also overpriced and while they'll match other store prices I won't shop at Walmart because of how disgusting the stores are. This is why I won't subscribe to their "Birchbox wannabe" box since I can't support a company that lies, manipulates and makes promises they have no intention on keeping.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You're lucky that you have a good Super Walmart, all three of ours are trashy, filthy and the produce tends to be rotting or near rotting/spoiling. It's also overpriced and while they'll match other store prices I won't shop at Walmart because of how disgusting the stores are. This is why I won't subscribe to their "Birchbox wannabe" box since I can't support a company that lies, manipulates and makes promises they have no intention on keeping.
You make Wal-mart sound like my ex, lmao.

I hate walmart. Sadly, they are literally the only store of their kind in my idiot town :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That said, I love food subs, but don't want to support Walmart so I'll be passing on this.

Latest posts

Back