Want to get rid of junk mail, unwanted catalogs, etc?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you’re like me, you may receive a LOT of junk mail. Catalogs, mailers, credit card offers… they fill up my mail box. Here are two sites that can help prevent that.

Catalogchoice.org

ou can sign up for free, and quickly opt out of all your unwanted catalogs. Catalog Choice is a free service that allows you to decide what gets in your mailbox. Use it to reduce your mailbox clutter, while helping save natural resources. Catalog Choice is designed for your continued use. Upon receipt of additional unwanted catalogs, return to the site to decline them.

Proquo.com

After creating your ProQuo account, you will have your own electronic “dashboard.†Here you can request removal of your personal information from thousands of lists and organizations that have your information on file. Depending on the lists you choose, they will either electronically transmit your requests on your behalf or guide you through the removal process.

Cool!! We get soooo much crap its unbelievable!! I have to look into that.. I'm on the "Do not call" list and that's helped a lot for junk telemarketers on the phone!! Need a "Do not mail" list. Lol

You are all welcome.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cool!! We get soooo much crap its unbelievable!! I have to look into that.. I'm on the "Do not call" list and that's helped a lot for junk telemarketers on the phone!! Need a "Do not mail" list. Lol FYI - the Do Not call list expires in 2008 so you need to subscribe to it again.

Back