• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: MAC Stereo Rose Skinfinish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My username is vickih

This is what I am looking for:

Does anyone have a MAC Stereo Rose they would be willing to part with?

a reasonable price though.

if yes, please pm me.

thanks

vicki

This probably isn't any help buttt MOST LIKELY Stereo Rose will be re-released in January.

Originally Posted by Shanelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif This probably isn't any help buttt MOST LIKELY Stereo Rose will be re-released in January. Awesome deal! I assume that's with the collection "The Originals?"

Originally Posted by Shanelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif This probably isn't any help buttt MOST LIKELY Stereo Rose will be re-released in January. Sweeeet!Thanks for the info.

yay, it's about freaking time.

maybe now people will stop selling them at 85$ on other MU forums... highway robbery!

can't wait.

Originally Posted by Shanelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif This probably isn't any help buttt MOST LIKELY Stereo Rose will be re-released in January. where did you hear about this?
Guess what?! No MSF's in the original's collection. I may have another Stereo Rose I may be willing to part with PM me.

does anyone have a sample they would be willing to sell ?

i realllllllllllllllly want to try this....

Back