Wanted...Silver Rings

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any Silver jewlery for sale or swap? I am looking for some unusual silver jewelry, particulary Silver Rings.I love chunky heavy rings and am on the lookout.If anyone has any they would like to sell, please can you let me know. Thank You.

PS, it doesn't have to be just rings.I love pendants,earings and anything silver!

<!-- / message -->

I'm in the middle of cleaning out my stuff. PM your e-mail addy & I'll send you photos of some of the items I no longer want. I'll give them to you if you send me some matches (I collect them) from the UK.
wink.gif

WOW, thank you!!! I am afraid i don't really have any matches,as ime just starting to collect,but i am more than happy to pay for any.Thanks for replying
icon_smile.gif

will PM you right way!

Originally Posted by keaLoha

I'm in the middle of cleaning out my stuff. PM your e-mail addy & I'll send you photos of some of the items I no longer want. I'll give them to you if you send me some matches (I collect them) from the UK.
wink.gif

Gail, that is cool on matches. Are you smoking or just collecting

Ohh, i am confused. Have i got this wrong...do you mean matches of similar value/jewelry or

matches to light things with????

Back