Wanted to share my Love Parade eye templates.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so as some of you know, i am doing makeup and costumes for a float at the SF Love Parade this year (it's a big party with floats celebrating electronic dance music, started in Germany)

so i wanted to share my eyeshadow visions with ya'll!

there are two other colors but i havent put their looks together yet.

the concept: colorful "smoky" eyes with rhinestones

cant wait to start practicing and perfecting them! (put the costume in again so you can try to imagine them together- the bra and skirts will be in the same colors as the eyeshadow themes)

Attachment 35506

Attachment 35507

Attachment 35508

Attachment 35509

Attachment 35510

wow, what a great twist on the normal, plain smoky eye! i absolutely love it! it will be gorgeous =]

Looks like a lot of fun! Great ideas for the makeup, btw!
smile.gif

Jen, awesome idea. That looks gorgeous! I love the blue and green ones. Please take a lot of pictures for us!

Love Parade Next Week! FINALLY...

oh- so wanted you to see my costume... from rendering to reality! all the girls will have different colors, i am red (obvious from the picture)...

have only 4 more skirts to make and almost done!

Attachment 36274

It's SO trashy, hahaha, but floats aren't about style, its about flash factor... and last year (I was NOT in charge of costumes last year), all the dancers were upset to find only a few pictures of them on the Lovefest website- i told them it was because they were all piss drunk by 11a, and no one likes taking pictures of girls passed out on portable lawn chairs. and yes, maybe their costumes weren't flashy enough... so hopefully this year, i will make their dreams come true!

Ohh I love Love parade,i was on one in Berlin quite a few years ago and I can say it was CRAZY!

And I think you did a great job,will fit the event perfectly!

ooooooo! i love it! i can't wait to see the finish products. love the rhinestone work! it sounds very exciting and fun!

Latest posts

Back