• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED VERY DESPERATLEY! A replacement eyelet strap for a large coach signature hobo!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi! My username is LilRayofSun

This is what I am looking for:

I have a large black Coach signature hobo that needs an eyelet strap(wider black) but I can only find on ebay for 35$, I am hopeing someone has one that even if not coach may work.

Thanks you all!

Reaction score
OMG I LOVEEEEE YOU! You just made me smile on a day I didn't think I would!

Reaction score
Sorry, I can't help you out but I hope you find something that works.

Reaction score
I am just curious, did your strap break? If so I am pretty sure Coach will replace it

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am just curious, did your strap break? If so I am pretty sure Coach will replace it 20$ shipping, and it never had one, Hubby found it at his job(salvage yard) and since his boss doesn't resell clothing and the like, just auto parts, whatever he finds he gets to keep!
I think I am buying one from Aprill, so I should be good=)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by the Oracle /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aha. LOL, Uh okay!!
Glad you're getting a strap. That's awesome that your hubby found a Coach purse! Lucky you!

Reaction score
BTW, Coach can recognize its own bags, and they will repair them for you. Not only that they clean and condition them before returning them. Coach bags hold up so well, they can last for decades, especially if you recondition them every decade or so.

Latest posts