Wardrobe Essentials - Completed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i finally went on a shopping spree at Beverly Center today, and brought almost everything i need
smile.gif

thanks for the great advice on my last thread!!
biggrin.gif

i finally brought:

• A beige shrunken Blazer from Banana Republic
  • super dark grey straight leg pants (express)

• lacy camisole from Banana Republic

• black comfy pants (also express)

• black cardigan (also BR)

• sexy halter top (also express
    biggrin.gif
    )

• umpire waist tank top from Club monaco
  • cute strappy foxy brown Stuart Weizman stilletos
  • Alot of new lingerie
    smile.gif
phew! so glad most of the stuff was on sale..but it required a 6-8 hour shopping spree! but i loved it tho! i don't spend enough on clothes..usually i just head straight to sephora !
smile.gif

once again thanks for the great wardrobe essentials adv

ice!

Nice Haul! .. I went on a mini-spree yesterday I couldn't resist the macy*s pre-season sale.. this is what i got, n the deal hehe:

2 j.Lo jeans: orig. 60.00 got it for 26.00 and 80.00 got it for 35.00 =D

2 shoes orig. 90.00 got it for 36.00 and 70.00 got it for 25.00 =D

I had to share my shoe pics below
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine OMG Mara I'm so jealous!! I love that second shoe so much! Is that the one that's only $25? It's sooo pretty! yah it's the one that's $25.. it's a brand called rebels.. they had it in blue too.. i really love them, and the part that wraps around the back of the ankle is stretchy so i know they won't hurt.. it was a great find
icon_cheesygrin.gif

nice shopping haul! banana republic is really nice. they aren't sooo expensive, but it's good quality.

LOVE the shoes too! the first pair are Steven's by steven madden right?
smile.gif
i wanted to get those too. the second are really cute. they don't have those at my macy's
frown.gif

Back