Washing your brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Trisha we use this or Brush Off at work and i hate them! Even small eye brushes take agggges to dry! (yes im using it properly!) x
JMHO x

That one you use at work is aweful! It took ages to dry. I mostly wash mine with a 2 in 1 baby shampoo/conditioner and clean my eye brushes with MAC brush cleaner in between. If Trish McEvoy does one though I'll probably get that and save my MAC one for my school play brush set.

at the moment i wash my eye makeup brushes after every use, my powder and blush brush once a week. i use normal shampoo or mac brush cleanser!

baby shampoo is what was recommended for cleaning my brushes. i do this monthly and clean on the spot with mac brush cleaner. works great without water. lay your brushes flat to dry. place them on a towel or paper towel over night and they should be ready to go by morning

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 what should i wash my brushes with??? is shampoo okay or should i use soap and how would i dry them???

I wash my brushes in Fairy Liquid or anti bacterial soap. Another good way to make sure your brushes are clean is to put them under a sun bed....lol Crazy but true,.the uva/uvb sterilizes them.

Latest posts

Back