Waterproof Makeup Remover

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello there guys!

I'm a fan of waterproof makeup, but I always struggled a little bit when it came to taking out, I didn't have a good waterproof makeup remover... I bought many and they didn't work properly, some of them work, but they give some skin irritations.

I found this product from Nu Skin, called Waterproof Makeup Remover, I tried it and I'm here to share with you my experience with it.

The product is simple and comfortable to use, you don't get any skin irritations, it's affordable. I always order 3 for my sister, mother, and I. We all love it and that's my honest opinion about it if you want to try it by yourself :)

Link of the product

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow I'm so excited to see this thread! I've been looking for an effective waterproof makeup remover but haven't any luck! Also wanted to say though that I've been surprised how well coconut oil works as well. I think for anyone who wants something organic and cheap, it might be worth trying.

Hello! Clinique has a good balm based makeup remover. Estee Lauder’s makeup remover lotion is also very good. Both of these products are hydrating and wouldn’t harm your skin.

Latest posts

Back