We all have one thing in common......our makeup addiction..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Share one more thing that you feel you show signs of "addiction" to, in your opinion.............

mine is starbucks caramel macchiatos

Up until I became a really obsessed with MAC, I think my obsession was purses. I like funky, unique ones. I also love LV, however, I cannot afford them.

Lately though, Rockstar's have been my obsession. I probably have one every day. Better than coffee! I call them my liquid crack.
tongue.gif

rockstar.jpg

I'm addicted to peanut butter. I have it every day -- either a PBJ sandwich or PBJ graham crackers. Guess I'm still a kid at heart!

Originally Posted by Marisol Up until I became a really obsessed with MAC, I think my obsession was purses. I like funky, unique ones. I also love LV, however, I cannot afford them.
Lately though, Rockstar's have been my obsession. I probably have one every day. Better than coffee! I call them my liquid crack.
tongue.gif

rockstar.jpg

Is it really that good Marisol? I have tried a Red Bull, and I don't think I like it that much, does a Rock Star taste better than that?
Oh and my obsession is probably CLOTHING!
icon_redface.gif
I am a clothes horse and a little bit out of control! I still have stuff that I wore in high school (I graduated in 2000), and it still looks good...I am totally unapologetic!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Is it really that good Marisol? I have tried a Red Bull, and I don't think I like it that much, does a Rock Star taste better than that? I cannot stand the taste of redbull. UUUGGGHHH!! All of my friends drink it and it makes me gag. Rockstar is a lot better tasting... You should try it. I must warn you though... you will become addicted.

lol, that's ok, I am sitting up in bed right now, writing a paper that is due at 930 tomorrow morning. I could use all the caffeine I could get, but of course all grocery stores are closed!

GRRR!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess lol, that's ok, I am sitting up in bed right now, writing a paper that is due at 930 tomorrow morning. I could use all the caffeine I could get, but of course all grocery stores are closed!
GRRR!

Get some for next time. The reason why I like them is because I don't feel all ansty or crash & brun like I do when I drink A LOT of coffee.

Yeah, I can't drink much coffee bc I get crazy!! It makes me want to climb the walls after about the first WHOLE cup, which isn't much at all...

I think I will definitely get some for next time... (although hopefully there won't BE a next time, this stinks!!)

Other than makeup addiction, hmmm, shoes, clothes, oh yes jewelry .... let me stop while I am ahead.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Diet Pepsi--> I NEED 2 cans a day or I can't function..my brain starts goin' all fuzzy and stuff
icon_neutral.gif

My cell phone--> I always have to have it with me EVERYWHERE I GO. If not, I feel so lost and *out of touch*. If I'm at work-- its on silent and within eyes' view at ALL TIMES!!

UGH! I got issues!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL........i think a lot of people have this "issue"......

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel Diet Pepsi--> I NEED 2 cans a day or I can't function..my brain starts goin' all fuzzy and stuff
icon_neutral.gif

My cell phone--> I always have to have it with me EVERYWHERE I GO. If not, I feel so lost and *out of touch*. If I'm at work-- its on silent and within eyes' view at ALL TIMES!!

UGH! I got issues!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mine used to be coffee & cigarettes but i've given them both up now.. I suppose i'd have to say chocolate! Its not that i love it, its more like i NEED some every day. I try not to go overboard though *giggles*

Originally Posted by iloveparis It's Tim Horton's coffee for me....the Canadians here would know
smile.gif
I've been living in the USA for 5 years now and I still get it shipped to me in cans LOL I do miss my Timmy's.
I smoke, that's my final true addiction.

Wal-mart, I can't go in there without spending at least $200 on lord knows what.

MU addictions are pallettes and sets, I guess I never feel really confident in my own choices so I need some help with matching everything up.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Cirean I've been living in the USA for 5 years now and I still get it shipped to me in cans LOL I do miss my Timmy's.
I smoke, that's my final true addiction.

Wal-mart, I can't go in there without spending at least $200 on lord knows what.

My older sis lived in LA for seven years, and my mom religiously sent her cans too....can't live without it
wink.gif

Clothes (I love to shop waaaay too much
smile.gif
)

Diet Dr. Pepper - I must have 2 a day.

Trident Gum - I chew it like crazy at work so I won't snack on junk!

i'm totally addicted to shoes! there - i've admitted it! isn't that the first step? lol

Originally Posted by kerri Share one more thing that you feel you show signs of "addiction" to, in your opinion.............
mine is starbucks caramel macchiatos

Latest posts

Back