We just had an earthquake

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,215
Anybody else from Southern California who might have felt it??? It was pretty big. We have a 2 story house and whole upstairs was moving and some stuff fell down. Yikes! I hate earthquakes!

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
0
2 in one week? Yikes is right! Hope you are all alright.

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
whoa! 2 in one week! this is freaking me out since there was some kind of warning earlier this week about tsunami's hitting the west coast!!
i live on the coast, but inside a bay, so I'm not sure if it would hit our area hard.

hope you guys are ok.

 
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,215
We are fine. It went away quickly. I had some chocolate and I'm better now!


 
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
875
Reaction score
2
I'm up here in NorCal, and I know there was a big quake here yesterday right off the coast (I think it was yesterday). There's been a lot of movement lately, hasn't there? Let's hope they continue to be minor ones.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Anybody else from Southern California who might have felt it??? It was pretty big. We have a 2 story house and whole upstairs was moving and some stuff fell down. Yikes! I hate earthquakes!
 
Joined
Jun 15, 2005
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
fortunately, in Poland we do not have earthquakes. several years ago in tv some people told that they had felt some movements of theirs houses but it was very rarely event. I wish you were secure in case of the next earthquakes


 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Anybody else from Southern California who might have felt it??? It was pretty big. We have a 2 story house and whole upstairs was moving and some stuff fell down. Yikes! I hate earthquakes! SAME HERE!

i was in downtown L.A., and 2nd floor at a restaurant. everyone was like looking at each other blankly to see who was gonna go under the table first! but no one did!

when i got home, my bookshelf fell over


i hate earthquakes


 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by sugersoul SAME HERE!

i was in downtown L.A., and 2nd floor at a restaurant. everyone was like looking at each other blankly to see who was gonna go under the table first! but no one did!

when i got home, my bookshelf fell over


i hate earthquakes


LOL, I was at a work training and no one got under the tables either! We were on the 3rd floor of the building so there was more swaying than hard shaking. It seemed to last for a while (maybe almost 1 minute).
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by Nicolet I'm up here in NorCal, and I know there was a big quake here yesterday right off the coast (I think it was yesterday). There's been a lot of movement lately, hasn't there? Let's hope they continue to be minor ones. Glad that everyone was ok.
There was a tusnami warning up near Eureka. I think that Mother Earth is mad at us.

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Marisol I think that Mother Earth is mad at us. really! look at how much stuff is going on.
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
OMG guys, that must be really freaky. Hope thats the end of them now for ye. Keep safe

 

Latest posts

Top