We just had an earthquake

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody else from Southern California who might have felt it??? It was pretty big. We have a 2 story house and whole upstairs was moving and some stuff fell down. Yikes! I hate earthquakes!

whoa! 2 in one week! this is freaking me out since there was some kind of warning earlier this week about tsunami's hitting the west coast!!
icon_eek.gif
i live on the coast, but inside a bay, so I'm not sure if it would hit our area hard.

hope you guys are ok.

We are fine. It went away quickly. I had some chocolate and I'm better now!
smile.gif

I'm up here in NorCal, and I know there was a big quake here yesterday right off the coast (I think it was yesterday). There's been a lot of movement lately, hasn't there? Let's hope they continue to be minor ones.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Anybody else from Southern California who might have felt it??? It was pretty big. We have a 2 story house and whole upstairs was moving and some stuff fell down. Yikes! I hate earthquakes!

fortunately, in Poland we do not have earthquakes. several years ago in tv some people told that they had felt some movements of theirs houses but it was very rarely event. I wish you were secure in case of the next earthquakes
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Anybody else from Southern California who might have felt it??? It was pretty big. We have a 2 story house and whole upstairs was moving and some stuff fell down. Yikes! I hate earthquakes! SAME HERE!

i was in downtown L.A., and 2nd floor at a restaurant. everyone was like looking at each other blankly to see who was gonna go under the table first! but no one did!

when i got home, my bookshelf fell over
frown.gif

i hate earthquakes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sugersoul SAME HERE!

i was in downtown L.A., and 2nd floor at a restaurant. everyone was like looking at each other blankly to see who was gonna go under the table first! but no one did!

when i got home, my bookshelf fell over
frown.gif

i hate earthquakes
frown.gif

LOL, I was at a work training and no one got under the tables either! We were on the 3rd floor of the building so there was more swaying than hard shaking. It seemed to last for a while (maybe almost 1 minute).

Originally Posted by Nicolet I'm up here in NorCal, and I know there was a big quake here yesterday right off the coast (I think it was yesterday). There's been a lot of movement lately, hasn't there? Let's hope they continue to be minor ones. Glad that everyone was ok.
There was a tusnami warning up near Eureka. I think that Mother Earth is mad at us.

Originally Posted by Marisol I think that Mother Earth is mad at us. really! look at how much stuff is going on.
icon_cry.gif

OMG guys, that must be really freaky. Hope thats the end of them now for ye. Keep safe

Latest posts

Back