We Need Bio's everyone post your Bio

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Name: Judy Age: 5/17/54 City: Houston...relocation next week to Gilchrist, on the peninsula bet. Galveston & Winnie, TX Occupations: Renaisssance Girl...Admin. asst. extraordinaire, massage therapist, sales, house cleaner & painter, prayer partner... Married: 12/12/03 to the man of my dreams No children 2 kittens as of last week found in the road abandoned

Reaction score
Bless your heart!!!! I love it when people are sweet and kind to animals. Who could resist a kitten or be mean to one? Beats me.

Post a pic of the little guy/s gal/s if you can!!

Here's naturally's cat as a kitten:

Reaction score
I would if I had a digital camera & a scanner...I'm gadget deprived....but not for long...they're both dark chocolate brown, one has green eyes & the other has blue eyes...& DH said he might just let us keep them...given that he's most definitely NOT a cat person, I thought that was cool....for him a puppy/lap dog is our friends' teenage giant Great Dane...& he is a big, elegant, gentle giant of a galut dog....

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GR8FISCH I would if I had a digital camera & a scanner...I'm gadget deprived....but not for long...they're both dark chocolate brown, one has green eyes & the other has blue eyes...& DH said he might just let us keep them...given that he's most definitely NOT a cat person, I thought that was cool....for him a puppy/lap dog is our friends' teenage giant Great Dane...& he is a big, elegant, gentle giant of a galut dog.... I hope he lets you keep it. How could he not be charmed by it? How is a huge old dog any cuter?
Do I need to write him a letter? J/K. Sigh... the cats sound pretty. Appeal to his heart, that's what you won in the first place, right!

I'm cheering for you!

Reaction score
Does that mean 38?

Originally Posted by greenladysoap

I'LL play, too!
Name: Nadia

Occupation: Former Architect, retail graphics designer and consultant, soapmaker.

Married for 15 years
, no kids, but have african grey parrot and parakeet!

Reaction score
DH SAID YES!!! I CAN KEEP KITTIES...hopefully they'll be healthy...need dinero for vet check...thanks.... xoxo j

Latest posts