We Need Bio's everyone post your Bio

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name: Judy Age: 5/17/54 City: Houston...relocation next week to Gilchrist, on the peninsula bet. Galveston & Winnie, TX Occupations: Renaisssance Girl...Admin. asst. extraordinaire, massage therapist, sales, house cleaner & painter, prayer partner... Married: 12/12/03 to the man of my dreams No children 2 kittens as of last week found in the road abandoned

Bless your heart!!!! I love it when people are sweet and kind to animals. Who could resist a kitten or be mean to one? Beats me.

Post a pic of the little guy/s gal/s if you can!!

Here's naturally's cat as a kitten:
bengalkitten.jpg

I would if I had a digital camera & a scanner...I'm gadget deprived....but not for long...they're both dark chocolate brown, one has green eyes & the other has blue eyes...& DH said he might just let us keep them...given that he's most definitely NOT a cat person, I thought that was cool....for him a puppy/lap dog is our friends' teenage giant Great Dane...& he is a big, elegant, gentle giant of a galut dog....

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH I would if I had a digital camera & a scanner...I'm gadget deprived....but not for long...they're both dark chocolate brown, one has green eyes & the other has blue eyes...& DH said he might just let us keep them...given that he's most definitely NOT a cat person, I thought that was cool....for him a puppy/lap dog is our friends' teenage giant Great Dane...& he is a big, elegant, gentle giant of a galut dog.... I hope he lets you keep it. How could he not be charmed by it? How is a huge old dog any cuter?
frown.gif
Do I need to write him a letter? J/K. Sigh... the cats sound pretty. Appeal to his heart, that's what you won in the first place, right!

I'm cheering for you!

123banner10.jpg

Does that mean 38?
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by greenladysoap

I'LL play, too!
icon_biggrin.gif
Name: Nadia

Occupation: Former Architect, retail graphics designer and consultant, soapmaker.

Married for 15 years
icon_eek.gif
, no kids, but have african grey parrot and parakeet!

DH SAID YES!!! I CAN KEEP KITTIES...hopefully they'll be healthy...need dinero for vet check...thanks.... xoxo j

Latest posts

Back