Website for make up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

My partner and I are emigrating next March. He has started to build a website, using an american company which teaches you the basics on how to build a website, build traffic etc. This website is purely for information only and is NOT selling anything. The website is about emigrating and moving abroad, tax issues, locations, everything.

I am wondering if I could start my own website on make up and how many different topics, items of interest I could write about?

The website would need the content of around 200 pages I reckon to be of any use as a full time career. Im passionate about make up and would love to be involved in it full time?

Do you guys think there would be enough info. about make up to make that amount of content? Just looking for opinions really.

Thanks

Lorraine

I don't have much clue on website building but wanted to wish you good luck
smile.gif

Hi

many thanks. You and me both. But fortunately this package you dont need to really know, its a bit of an easy way to build a website.

What I really wanted to know was if people thought that you could build a website purely on make up alone? Would there be enough content to keep it going? I guess I could use things such as articles from mags, theatre make up bla bla

I could sit and write about make up all day every day but this site needs to be full of useful content to people?

L

x

Originally Posted by lilla I don't have much clue on website building but wanted to wish you good luck
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back