• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wed. June 29th Free ice cream at Starbucks!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"On June 29th, a Starbucks near you will be sharing a complimentary serving of our cold, creamy Starbucks Ice Cream blended with real Starbucks coffee. You may have already discovered (and obsessed over) the blissful Starbucks Ice Cream flavors available in grocery stores. Stop by on the 29th and enjoy the delicious treat with your favorite barista."

I'm lactose intolerant, but I guess that just means more ice cream for everyone else!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl "On June 29th, a Starbucks near you will be sharing a complimentary serving of our cold, creamy Starbucks Ice Cream blended with real Starbucks coffee. You may have already discovered (and obsessed over) the blissful Starbucks Ice Cream flavors available in grocery stores. Stop by on the 29th and enjoy the delicious treat with your favorite barista."
I'm lactose intolerant, but I guess that just means more ice cream for everyone else!

mmmmm! thanks Suzuki!
wink.gif

Sweet! I will have to ask my sister if the ice cream is any good. She knows how picky I am and since she works there, I can have her check them out for me.

Latest posts

Back