Wed. June 29th Free ice cream at Starbucks!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
"On June 29th, a Starbucks near you will be sharing a complimentary serving of our cold, creamy Starbucks Ice Cream blended with real Starbucks coffee. You may have already discovered (and obsessed over) the blissful Starbucks Ice Cream flavors available in grocery stores. Stop by on the 29th and enjoy the delicious treat with your favorite barista."

I'm lactose intolerant, but I guess that just means more ice cream for everyone else!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl "On June 29th, a Starbucks near you will be sharing a complimentary serving of our cold, creamy Starbucks Ice Cream blended with real Starbucks coffee. You may have already discovered (and obsessed over) the blissful Starbucks Ice Cream flavors available in grocery stores. Stop by on the 29th and enjoy the delicious treat with your favorite barista."
I'm lactose intolerant, but I guess that just means more ice cream for everyone else!

mmmmm! thanks Suzuki!

Reaction score
Sweet! I will have to ask my sister if the ice cream is any good. She knows how picky I am and since she works there, I can have her check them out for me.

Latest posts