Wedding Crashers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw this movie tonight and I laughed throughout the whole thing. Vince Vaungh is so sexy! Anyone else see it?

Here is a brief synopsis:

Vaughn and Wilson star as a pair of divorce mediators who spend their weekends crashing weddings in a search for Ms. Right...for a night. But when one of them falls for the engaged daughter (Rachel McAdams) of an influential and eccentric politician (Christopher Walken) at the social event of the year, they get roped into spending a weekend at the family's palatial waterfront estate and quickly find themselves in over their heads.

vince_vaughn31.jpg

Originally Posted by Marisol I saw this movie tonight and I laughed throughout the whole thing. Vince Vaungh is so sexy! Anyone else see it?
Here is a brief synopsis:

Vaughn and Wilson star as a pair of divorce mediators who spend their weekends crashing weddings in a search for Ms. Right...for a night. But when one of them falls for the engaged daughter (Rachel McAdams) of an influential and eccentric politician (Christopher Walken) at the social event of the year, they get roped into spending a weekend at the family's palatial waterfront estate and quickly find themselves in over their heads.

vince_vaughn31.jpg

Marisol,Yes!! I thought it was one of the funniest movies I've seen an a long while! I love the comedic chemistry between Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson. I agree with you about Vince being sexy too! So HOT!...Even with the extra "love handles". Owen's cute too in his own unique way.

The film reminded me of people who crashed my wedding. They signed our guest board " we don`t know who you are but was a lovely wedding" cheeky but funny!!

If only they had been as fun as the film characters i would have noticed them .

Sounds good! i think i'll see it this weekend.. i really love rachel mcadams.. i also can't wait to see her in Red Eye

I saw wedding crashers and willy wonka (i illegally snuck into one of the movies). wedding crashers was soo funny. owen wilson was actually cute in it, b/c he was so sweet and sincere about the girl!!

i loved vince vogn too!!! funny role for him!! this is off the subject, but i love him in swingers too!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
my best friend saw this and said it was hilarious,i will prob wait till it comes out on dvd

Me and bf are going to go see it this weekend. I have heard nothing but good about it! Owen is so hot too--why is this? He has crooked nose and bad individual features, but put together he makes quite the nice package
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Suzy Me and bf are going to go see it this weekend. I have heard nothing but good about it! Owen is so hot too--why is this? He has crooked nose and bad individual features, but put together he makes quite the nice package
smile.gif
There's just something about the imperfect look that works for him. He rocks the crooked nose! I prefer him to his brother Luke. Owen seems more likable.:icon_love

I can't wait to see this movie! I love both of those guys, and Rachel McAdams (sp?). I agree with the girls, Owen Wilson is super sexy..something rugged about his crooked nose!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I saw it last night too! It was hysterical!!!
hahaha.gif
I love it when they are talking about maple syrup. There are a lot of great moments here.

Named as the best summer surprise movie this season. How can it not be, it has Vince in it, duh! I can't wait to see it, hopefully this weekend. I've actually planned to see a few movies this weekend to catch up and since the weather is going to be so crappy in NYC.

Originally Posted by Sofia Named as the best summer surprise movie this season. How can it not be, it has Vince in it, duh! I can't wait to see it, hopefully this weekend. I've actually planned to see a few movies this weekend to catch up and since the weather is going to be so crappy in NYC. What other movies? I am planning on seeing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Stealth and Must Love Dogs.

Every single one of my friends is seeing it tomorrow at a time when I can't...and most of them don't even WANT to see it! I've been wanting to see it for forever...so I'm kind of peeved and bitter about it. I'm going to be so busy in the next few weeks with going back to school and rush that I won't have time.

Along with The Wedding Crashers, I want to see War of the Worlds and two in limited release, My Summer of Love and Last Days, that's if I can locate a theater near me. I'm hoping to catch 2 out of 4 which wouldn't be so bad.

I told Janelle to go see it - I had heard some friends of mine talking about it last weekend, saying it was a great flick and they haven't had a good laugh in a long time....I'm waiting until I can get it on DVD in 6 months - I hate going to the movies....I can't sit that long in one spot for that amount of time....lol....

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I saw it last night too! It was hysterical!!!
hahaha.gif

omg. i saw this today.

Freakin HILARIOUS!!!!!

i definitely reccomend this one! hehe

this movie was really good.. so funny.. i laughed so hard at the under the table part lol

oh yah and chaz's fake cries, then pelvic thrust motion lol

Latest posts

Back