Wedding make up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok,what is the main difference between bridal(wedding)makeup and regular beauty mu???

why some mu always mention-specializes in bridal mu-so what's the difference?

I think wedding make up is just a little brighter, more glamorous. Some sparkly white or gold used for more attention to the eyes.....

photography is a big part, i think. you don't want something looking gross in pics. you need to know how to use the right foundations, contouring, etc. at least, that's what i think.

like ppl have said....wedding makeup should look pretty...glamorous but yet natural looking. It also needs to photograph well and should stay on through out most of the night without having to reapply much.

like Jennifer and Bellagia said wedding makeup has to look good in photos and both in natural light and flash light it also has to last longer but look natural.

normally the foundations are "thicker" than a normal everyday foundation, before applying the wedding makeup you undergo a series of facial treatments to tighten the skin, instant lifting products.

when they start to apply the makeup they try and tone down reddish skin tones using a green based corrector so that with the flash the person doesn't look like there sunburned.

the tones they use are basically from the rose pallet on light skin and earth colors on darker, the makeup is focused more on the eyes.

lips are normally natural colors and most times they try to stay away from glossy lips, the colors used for the lips have to be a couple of tones darker than your natural lip color, you don't want it to light or your lips disappear in the photos or too dark cause they will stand out too much against a fresh looking skin tone.

eyeliner is mostly browns, black would look too harsh compared to the tones used also cheeks are very important normaly they use a tone similar to the one used on the lips

hope this was of some help

i agree, the trick for wedding makeup is it has to look good on pics and in natural light. a while ago i posted a video i found on youtube, with what i thought are great advices for what makeup to wear for your wedding. here's the link if you wanna check it.

i like the medieval theme !

Latest posts

Back