Wedding Makeup by Benebaby...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One of my Best Friends got married last weekend and I had the honor of doing her makeup and most of the Wedding Party as well....here's the pics!

Her Look:

Face: Revlon TM w/ Laura Mercier Concealer

Cheeks: Smashbox blush (can't think of the name) with Anna Sui Pearl Highlighter

Lips: Benefit Posh Liner and Just Right Lipstick

Eyes: MAC Tempt Me Palette. Benefit Babecake Liquid liner, MAC Dipdown fluidline and Lash Stylist.

zsmiling.jpg

The Bride and I....

lizandme.jpg

We kept it very minimal. The Wedding was very classic and traditional. It was really hard for me to remain traditional.....

Very beautiful! Why most of the wedding party and not all though? Not enought time?

you both look gorgeous! great job! i love when makeup is sooo minimal, but so beautiful!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very beautiful! Why most of the wedding party and not all though? Not enought time? A few members were EXTREMELY rude. One of them refused to use my products and instead wanted me to use her crappy stuff. I politely declined and told her I only use the most high-quality makeup for my work.
Another one wanted smokey black eyes and I had worked with the Bride to come up with what look she wanted for the Bridemaids. Natural and Glowy, certaintly not smokey black. Sooo...I didn't work on her either. I don't have patience for rude people getting their makeup done for free.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif A few members were EXTREMELY rude. One of them refused to use my products and instead wanted me to use her crappy stuff. I politely declined and told her I only use the most high-quality makeup for my work.
Another one wanted smokey black eyes and I had worked with the Bride to come up with what look she wanted for the Bridemaids. Natural and Glowy, certaintly not smokey black. Sooo...I didn't work on her either. I don't have patience for rude people getting their makeup done for free.

The nerve of some people! If the bride wants a specific look the ducks should fall in line! And to turn over a free makeover my a professional makeup artist? Wtf are these chicks on?
tocktock.gif

I guess they think they can do a better job?
laughing.gif
add_wegbrech.gif

Wonerful job Mander!!!! I think the bride looks beautiful and so do you....although you do look naked in that pic...LMAO!!!

Whenever I was in a bridal party I did whatever the bride wanted. If the dress was ugly, the jewlery etc. I put up with it because it is HER day. Those girls need to get over themselves!! They missed out on your awsome skills. I wouldve been so happy for you to do my makeup and for free is a bonus
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back