Weekend Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Anya1976 well that's cool next time you end up that way if they still have it could you pick me up one??? it doesn't have to be today or tomorrow, that's cool just whenever you get over there. Awesome haul Liz! I want to get the Aristocrat e/s and the Torrid blush too.What is a freestanding Mac store? We only have one Mac counter inside Foley's.

I've heard yall talk about pro stores too. How can I tell the difference?

it goes counters -> free standing stores -> pro stores.

counters ar elike the one's in macy's. they have most of the stuff and have a lot of locations from being in dept stores.

freestanding stores = stores that aren't in department stores. the one i go to is in a mall. so it's just a MAC store. they have a few more things than counters. like more brushes, eye shadow pans, and the palettes. they probably carry more stock than counters too.

pro store = never been to one, but i guess they're mac sotres, but have different items for makeup artists. there's only a couple of pro stores though.

Originally Posted by Liz it goes counters -> free standing stores -> pro stores.
counters ar elike the one's in macy's. they have most of the stuff and have a lot of locations from being in dept stores.

freestanding stores = stores that aren't in department stores. the one i go to is in a mall. so it's just a MAC store. they have a few more things than counters. like more brushes, eye shadow pans, and the palettes. they probably carry more stock than counters too.

pro store = never been to one, but i guess they're mac sotres, but have different items for makeup artists. there's only a couple of pro stores though.

Cool! Thanks for breaking it down for me Liz.

Wow lady, great haul. Is aristocrat also mineralize e/s?

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, i've been wanting the tres teal mineralize e/s, but my mac counter didn't have any. so when i saw them at the freestanding store, i picked them all up. i really like aristocrat. it's really pretty.

Originally Posted by lilla Wow lady, great haul. Is aristocrat also mineralize e/s? yep. it's really pretty!

I am going to Denver tomorrow. I will check it
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz yep. it's really pretty!

Back