Weight Watchers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I joined Weight Watchers last week and today was my first weigh in. I lost 3.8 pounds! I'm so happy! I thought for sure I didn't lose a pound! YAY ME!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was on it once before about 6 years ago and did well with it. I only want to lose 1-2 pants sizes, so that's not a whole lot of weight. Plus I have a heart condition and haven't been feeling all that great lately.

I have such a sweet tooth and I stress eat. So WW keeps me on track and limits that to a normal amount.

Anyone else doing WW?

I started in March and lost 5 lbs in 2 months, which is great considering I don't have that much to lose. Then I was doing it half-a$$ed, but now I'm back on track since I have a cruise coming up. It's a great plan. I'd love to do CORE, but buying whole foods costs quite a bit ( and I wouldn't be able to buy as much mu
icon_razz.gif
) - So I'm doing flex. My best lesson learned from WW is portion control. I came to find that I was litterally eating 3 x the recommended WW portions, hence the reason I gained 20 lbs over the past few years.

Congratulations on your loss!

I have the same portion control issue with sweets. Especially Ice Cream!!! I could eat a whole bowl 2-3 cups worth at home. That's 3 portions!!!

I am also doing Weight Watchers. I think I started a post on it recently somewhere. Plus I also have a heart condition too.

I'm back on WW now, I did it a few years ago, then went off and now I"m trying to do it again. I prefer following points rather than Core though.

Latest posts

Back