Weird things your pet(s) does?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not so much weird, but Whisper HATES a dirty litter box! And she hates it even more if another cat doesn't cover their mess! LOL! She'll actually stand at the litter box crying while covering their mess before she'll go. And definitely don't let it go too long (for her, every day almost!) without being cleaned! She'll follow you around the house trying to steer you towards the litter box to clean it LOL!

These stories are so cute! My parents live near train tracks and our dog, Shane, who died a few months ago
frown.gif
, would howl every time a train passed, even after 11 years. He also had a toy that was his lover LOL It was a plastic, yellow baseball bat that he would hold with his front paws and rub between his hind legs! LOL We called it his girlfriend and none of us would ever touch it! He would also eat anything except broccoli! We would try hiding a piece of broccoli inside a piece of ham and he would put it in his mouth, chew for a while and then spit the broccoli out! He was a good dog and I really miss him!

We also had a cat named Skippy that would wipe her bum on the grass by holding up her hind legs and "running" with her front paws and rub her bum on the grass!

my cat Tucker likes, i mean REALLY REALLY likes, to be spanked. =/ don't ask me how my dad came about finding that out, cuz i dont know and im not sure i wanna

my doggie moeji loves apples. once she found one in my tote bag on my dining room table. i don't know how she got it, but when i found it she had taken bites just around the top. i'm guessing she couldn't get a good grip to eat more!

she loves to be wrapped up in covers and loves to have her face under the covers. she even covers her eyes with her paws or buries her head between the sofa cushions. she loves to act like a baby and wants to sit in my lap like a baby.

she does the snoopy dance for my everyday and everyday i crack up because it looks like a kind of doggie moon walk! too funny!

she's super jealous of anyone giving me a hug or kiss, especially my husband or son! she calms down if i let her get between us!

when my husband lets her outside she won't come back unless he says "treat". he's such a sucker! lol~

Basenjis are just weird dogs. Here are Tux and Amanda, the fourth and fifth on a line of basenjis I've owned that goes back to 1973.

27wuhra.jpg

They, of course, think they just like the other inhabitants of the house, only shorter. They sleep in bed with us. Basenjis don't bark, but are not silent (by any stretch of the imagination- they growl, yodel and yip), don't smell and shed only a little bit. They have their own agenda, it's ok if yours matches theirs, but if not, too bad. They are very intellegent and not easily trained. That being said, I love them very much and these two are trained, pretty well for most dogs and very well for basenjis.

Don't know if I would call it weird but my dog would run away from the water hose! It's funny because he knew what it was, so giving him a bath was pure hell! I think he was afraid of the water.

My dog sleeps in the bathroom. I have no idea why. She has a very nice plush bed in our bedroom with a faux fur blanket. There is a futon in the living room with very soft pillows. And there is tons of plush carpeting throught out the apartment. Yet, she always sneaks into the bathroom and sleeps on the rug. Go figure...

awww.. I love animal stories.. my bunny also likes to climb onto your back if you're sitting or lying on the carpet. He likes to sit on my shoulder, lol

Aww these are so cute!

Okay first off- Roxy, the pomchi puppy, loves to hump this oversized Scooby Doo I have and this Pokemon Charmander stuffed animal that was my sisters. I have the funniest video on my phone of her just humping away. I know it's to show dominance but it is hilarious! Also, in the mornings I sometimes take her in the bathroom with me when I brush my teeth and she'll sit up on the sink and drink from the faucet. She also does her "coochie scoochie" where she scootches her butt across the floor, it is so funny looking! Also, I'm the only one who always gives her people food so she follows me when I'm in the kitchen or if I have food in my room she'll sit there just staring at me while I eat.

My cat Meika- She doesn't really come in much anymore because of the dog, but she used to always sit by the sink and I'd let the faucet drip and she would watch it for the longest time. She'd try to sniff the water too lol. Also, she loves paper bags, she'll hide out in one for hours or until my other cat jumps on her, lol.

Tigger- The oldest kitty. I call him an a$$hole sometimes because I'll come home and he'll be sitting in the driveway where I park my car and won't move! I can honk, yell out the window, put my lights on him and nada. I have to put the car in park and get out and move him lol. When it was just him, he used to follow us around like a lost puppy. Oh and we sometimes call him Pigger because he eats SO much, but he's still thin (just fluffy)! He knows what "turkey" is, if you say "turkey" he starts mewing for food lol.

Sammy- My newest kitten. He's just loppy, he'll be walking or standing somewhere and totally just flop down. He and Roxy are best buds. The puppy doesn't like Tigger or Meika much (they don't like her either) but she loves my kitten. Sammy sleeps with me almost every night, in the empty space next to me, or if my bfs sleeping over, then in the chair in my room. He wakes up every morning at 5p to go out of my room.

My sister's hamster Tinkerbelle is the sweetest little hamster. She is so nice and socialble. You can go by her cage and softly say "Tinkerbelllleeee" and she'll come out. She also likes beer so that makes her cool too, lol.

LOL We called it his girlfriend and none of us would ever touch it!
add_wegbrech.gif
rotfl.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
ROTFLMAO.....ew ww. I wouldn't either!!
rotfl.gif
add_wegbrech.gif

Oh btw....while I was outside talking to my nieghbor today her dog started humping the cat. The cat stayed there. When the dog was done the cat was rubbing his head against his face "like yeah baby....thanks" so funny yet disturbing

MY dog snores which isnt too abnormal but he does little flips everytime I go and see him. Well ostly cuz he thinks he is getting wet food.

Thats him being a spoiled brat!
l_9da9586c8eea5fb84cb0649ac3690172.jpg

And princess always jumps out of her cabana I keep her locked in there during the day incase people come in the back yard since their "banned in dade"

Then the boxer puppies get really excited and wag their little stub tails and jump on me. Their 6 weeks so their still small.

Those stories are so cute.....

I have a 9 yr. old machester rat terrier, Sadie. We got her when swhe just a little pup, and has been a character. When we first got her she was soooo small. When we would leave we would put her in the bathroom so she could mess in there. Well one time we came home and there was the biggest mess of chewed up toilet paper and magazines all over the house. We were like WTF- the door was closed. So we put here back int here the next time we left and set up the video cam. She would turn sideways, like on her side and crawl under the door!!!!! SIDEWAYS!!!! With toilet paper that she just tore up in there.

She sleeps in the bed, under the covers. There is no such thing as snooze b/c when she hears trhe alarm going off she rubs and digs in my hair until i get up. Eats anything.... kicks my big dogs a$$.... She can fetch but when we were teaching her we used treats... so now she excepts treats eveytime. She will go get hte ball once and if you dont treat her than she wont do it again! But if you have treats....

Sadie can jump HIGH! Once she jumped into my car window from sitting down... and didnt touch a thing doing it... "nothing but net" if you know what i mean. She also has no problem with jumping on the table in the kitchen and helping herself.... Passing gas scares her.... hers or anyone elses...lol!! she is so crazy!!!!!!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif We also had a cat named Skippy that would wipe her bum on the grass by holding up her hind legs and "running" with her front paws and rub her bum on the grass! LOL, my boyfriend's cat Lady does that, but she does it on this one particular couch. I'd never seen a cat do that before. I think it's hilarious, but my boyfriend and his roommate don't really! She also sleeps on that couch all the time... it's "her" couch. If there's too much stuff on it and no room for her to sleep she kinda sits in front of it and looks at you like, "Ok, WTF is going on here?? This is my couch! Clean this pile of crap off so I can sleep on it!!"

my cat Lulu is like a dog. Every night we play fetch. She has this yellow rubber ball she just loves, so when she wants to play she will go get it bring it to me, drop it and just wait. When I throw it she goes running across the room to get it and bring it back. sooooo cute.

she also likes to wake me up in the mornings. She lets me sleep all night but when it's 6AM and time for me to wake up I don't need an alarm clock. She comes up to me, very very close to my face and either bonks me in the head with her head or hits me in the nose with her paw to get my attention. If that doesn't get a reaction from me that she likes, she will then sit on my face. yup on my face. i can never get mad at her. she's just tooooo cute.

OMG my dogs are so cute and funny and they understand me a lot like if they knew what i was telling them. My kitten acts like a dog because i brought her home when she was very small and she was raised by my three dogs she mostly gets along with the furriest of all my dogs and i think she thinks that is her mom because she goes to my dog and starts sucking on her breasts and my dog doesnt have anything because she has never been a mom before but she stilll lets the kitten and they all play together and fight but not to a point where its scary but tthey bite each other in the legs.

so I tried this last night with my cat. good lord, she LOVED it.

she sat on my lap for an hour having her bum patted. didn't move. just sat there and looked at me, wagging her tail.

crazy cat.

it was funny though. lol

Originally Posted by LeLeBabii5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif my cat Tucker likes, i mean REALLY REALLY likes, to be spanked. =/ don't ask me how my dad came about finding that out, cuz i dont know and im not sure i wanna

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't have any pets but my boyfriends cat does that.. lol LOL! I accidentally read that as "I don't have any pets but my boyfriend does that...lol"!!!

Latest posts

Back