Weird things your pet(s) does?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know all us MUTers are suckers for pet pics and stories! I wanna know what funny or weird things your pets do that make them adorable and unique?

My Pug Lolita eats everything!! She eats all fruits and all vegetables. She goes absolutely crazy for Jelly Bellys. If I hide one in the house she will spend the entire day hunting for it and then run around tossing it in the air when she finally finds it. The only thing she has ever spit out and turned down was a Water Chesnut!

My Big Dogs love wheat bread. They act like I am giving them a huge treat!

My Kitten Biscuit is like a little dog. She follows me around all day. Sits on the vanity and watches me do my makeup, hops on the table as I drink my coffee, sits on the edge of the bathtub when I am in it.

My Cat Mucifer will only drink water out of the faucet. I have to leave a little stream running for him. He gets in the sink and drinks it from the faucet!

My dog Chico (I call him nah-nies) - when he doesn't see us for awhile, will come up to us and start rubbing himself all over. He gets to your feet and goes back and forth and starts rubbing himself. If you're seated, he gets on your face and rubs forever and a few licks here and there... he's done it since he was a pup. It's cute but I hate when his hair gets in my mouth.

I know all dogs have that habit of stick their tongue out, be he seriously has a longer tongue than any other chihuahuas I've seen. It's always out. It's so cute tho.

And, when we're going to scratch him - he just lifts his leg up like he's about to pee because it's a habit to just scratch his leg and it's automatic for him.

Oh, and he sleeps like a damn human. I swear that little dog will move about - place his head on my pillow. Go between my legs - sleep standing up. I dunno, he's weird.

Chico is a very jealous dog... he hates it when I give his sister attention. And waits for her to move so he can plop himself on my lap.

My dog's sister Princess (but we all call her Da Giiiirl) has this weird "horse" jump when she's excited. She has a very flexible body and so when you call her - she jumps back and twists her body at the same time. It's so odd, haha. She started that a few years back. She also NEVER comes to you when you're calling her. She's very stuck up for a damn dog, it's ridiculous.

Also, she LOVES sweet things - especially coffee. But we rarely give them that because it's bad for them. She ends up finding it anyways. She goes crazy for coffee tho.

When we leave the heater on - she goes to the one in the kitchen and plops down and sits by it, covering the whole vent. Very lazy dog... all she does is lay around - doesn't like standing very long. Expects you to roll her over to scratch her belly...

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif My Cat Mucifer will only drink water out of the faucet. I have to leave a little stream running for him. He gets in the sink and drinks it from the faucet! LMAO...my cat Diesel does that too. Every morning when we get up and make coffee he is there sitting in the sink staring at the faucet meowing. Now if we can only teach him how to shut it off...lol

Oh he also plays fetch. He actually brings back the puff ball to me when I throw it. He drops it at my feet sits down and meows until i pick it up and throw it again. Im gonna have to get it on video. He fetches better than my Lab

I am sad. I don't have a pet, but I would like to contribute.... I am going to count my sister as a pet.

My sister (who is 28) likes to poop with the door open. She also likes to play "fetch", but only when I am throwing money at her to pay bills. She also chews with her mouth open. She is friendly though and says her "pleases and thank yous".

if you lie down on the floor, my rabbit will comb through your hair and look through it for fleas, LOL.

he also nudges you with his nose when he wants attention and sometimes runs around the house like a mad thing.. usually right in front of where you're about to step.

if I'm sitting on the lounge with my laptop he'll hop up onto the lounge and then come and sit on the keyboard so I'll stroke him
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif My Cat Mucifer will only drink water out of the faucet. I have to leave a little stream running for him. He gets in the sink and drinks it from the faucet! I don't have any pets but my boyfriends cat does that.. lol

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif if you lie down on the floor, my rabbit will comb through your hair and look through it for fleas, LOL.
he also nudges you with his nose when he wants attention and sometimes runs around the house like a mad thing.. usually right in front of where you're about to step.

if I'm sitting on the lounge with my laptop he'll hop up onto the lounge and then come and sit on the keyboard so I'll stroke him

How Cute!

when me or my mother leave the house, my chihuahua will go and find one of our shoes and sleep with it in his doggie bed. if me, my mother, and my boyfriend all leave and he's alone.. when we come back he'll be cuddled up in his doggie bed with 3 shoes.. possibly more.

he has a stuffed animal that he likes to hump.. and it's the ONLY toy, or thing for that matter that he ever humps. when we wash his toy he sits by the washer the whole time and cries lol..

he has a little black monkey stuffed animal that he puts in his mouth, and littlerally sucks on until he falls asleep. people alwas think its adorable 'cause u can hear him sucking while he's falling asleep.

when u say '' wanna play '' and start chasing him, he'll run and pick up the closest thing. he will not let u chase him unless he has something in his mouth lol he'll steal something of yours and run with it just to get you to play.

gosh, he's such a character lol

My cats love to drink from the faucet as well. Buddy the dog loves to chew on the cats. He makes a YUM YUM noise while he is chewiing of their fur.

LOL how cute! I hope he doesn't hurt them Angela
biggrin.gif

Mac-W, your dog sounds sooo cute!

all these stories are so adorable!

my cat also drinks out of the faucet.

He has lots bad habits! He would never scratch or bite anyone, but if he´s pissed off he´ll just pee somewhere in the house. Mostly he´s pissed off at my dad (for a reason) cause he takes him to cuddle while he´s watching TV. And my cat hates the couch for some reason!

To keep him from peeing in the house I´m in the process of teaching him to pee in the shower at least. I´ll grab him and feel his belly to see if his bladder is full. Then I put him in the shower and squeeze his belly a little and tell him to pee (in baby talk haha), and I scratch the shower tub with my nails (he always scratches a little before he pees).

So far it has worked 5 times total. It takes time, but when he finally does pee I always give him a nice peace of ham as a treat.

Now if I could only teach him to pee in the toilet like humans (like the cat from Meet the Fockers haha)

Holly our Dalmation is deaf from birth (25% of Dals are) and she loved to play flashlight... Chasing the beam all over the place until one time I played FL with a laser pointer.... Scared her to death and never has played that game again.. She also will drag her bed from where ever you put it to right in front of the utility room door.. Doesn't want anyone to come or go without her knowing about it.. Funny thing though sinces she's deaf you can sneak past her easy!! Lol.

Now SC (stray cat) loves the laser pointer... And plactic bags.. Will run across the room and shoot into a plastic shopping bag everytime we come home from the grocery.. Ohh and plastic clothes baskets.. He just loves to set in them...

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am sad. I don't have a pet, but I would like to contribute.... I am going to count my sister as a pet.
My sister (who is 28) likes to poop with the door open. She also likes to play "fetch", but only when I am throwing money at her to pay bills. She also chews with her mouth open. She is friendly though and says her "pleases and thank yous".

add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
I have a sister kinda like yours!!!

I don't have a pet anymore but my cat Lucy used to jump up and grab my hair if it was hanging over a chair and hang on for dear life!! She used to sleep on top of the boiler too, I loved that.

My best friend has a toy poodle Madison or Maddy and she is so adorable, I'm in love with her so much that I'm getting a pup next year! Anyway, my friend's bf does this thing where he holds her up and blows in her face and she wags her tongue at him. It is so cute I took a vid of it ...... Video of maddy2vid - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, we have hamsters and there is one thing that one our more "adventurous" hamsters does that is pretty funny. His name is Cinnamon, and he is the type to do everything the most daring way possible. He is always jumping (far) from level to level in his cage. There is one level that on one end it is REALLY close to his wheel that he runs in. Whenever he is on that level, instead of just jumping down off the end furthest from the wheel, he instead goes the way closest to the wheel and squeezes his plump little self down between the wheel and level. Every time I see him do it I am sure his rump is going to get stuck!! I mean you can see him really struggling to get it through the little space...Lol.

Everynight before my dog will go to sleep in her bed, she goes around to each room checking to make sure everyone is in their beds. She is pretty freaked out right now cause my mom has been out of town for a few weeks. She also has this thing about barking at other dogs on TV. She will start bringing her toys to you so you pay attention to her instead of the dog on TV.

My Cat loves plastic. The first thing he's doing in the morning is licking on the plastic from the water bottles. He also will kill for spinach! And he loves any kind of bags and cardboard boxes, he loves to put his head into the bag or sleep in the bags and he loves to jump into cardboard boxes we call him "Captain Cardboard Box"

IMAG0030-1.jpg

ni45.jpg

My dogs always think that I want to eat their food, I noticed a few years ago that everytime I go outside they run to their bowls to prtect their food, and they'll watch me by the corner of their eyes, so I asked everyone else if the dogs do the same thing when they go outside, and they all said "No." So I kept trying to think of why the dogs only do that to me, and I finally remembered that one time I was teasing them, (I was acting like I was going to eat their food) So I guess they've never forgotton that, and always assume that I'm after their food LOL!

My boyfriends cat porky likes to drink from the faucet. Hes weird like that. If he sees you walking into the bathroom he'll run after you and jump up on the sink just to get a drink of water. He also likes to sleep in the sink.

Latest posts

Back