Weird things your pet(s) does?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha beer! does she ever get drunk? I hope not, my sis would probably kill me! But it's so cute she'll lick my beer bottle top and I'll put a little in a cap for her and she'll lick it up!

my cat loves milk. what she prefers is chocolatey milk. my brother never drinks the milk he used for his cereals, and always leaves the bowl on the table. i found my cat licking it
tocktock.gif

she also has the weirdest positions on my bed (ahem *her* bed) and the only thing you want to do is caress her, but you can't or she will bite you.

she also loves sitting under the water heater. we think it's dangerous, she might touch some stuff so we put some boxes under it. now she just looks like she wants to go under but notices the stuff, and is disappointed.
add_wegbrech.gif

she steals my rubberbands on my night table.

she is also known to jump on the walls in a Matrix style, or jump on the kitchen cupboards.

My dog makes weird noises. When she's crying, she starts off with a high pitched whines and ends it with a low sounding whine.

My chihuahua Cricket does a happy little dance every time I come home. He stomps his feet back and forth and turns in circles, and makes little groaning noises. He also smiles.

Whenever you're petting him and you stop, he'll scratch your hand to get you to pet him again.

He'll turn in circles whenever he hears anything crinkle, because my sister taught him to do that for treats, and now he correlates that sound with food, lol.

Whenever I give him a bath he'll find a towel or a blanket and throw himself down really hard and "root" in it and rub his face all over it spastically.

Have you ever seen or heard a dog sneeze before? Mine does...No joke...If I start playing with her, aiming for her snout, she sneezes. If I dangle a scarf or my sleeve in front of her, she'll try to paw it then sneeze...It's hilarious! Also, I think she has a licking fetish...She loves licking my legs and feet, sometimes my palms...(and my hubby's bald head) Don't ask me why...I'm still trying to figure that one out...

Oh, and one other thing....She likes to burrow in blankets; doesn't matter how many or how heavy/thick...I've 'lost' her a couple of times like that...
laughing.gif

my golden retriever likes to sleep under tables, has about a million toys but only plays with one & god forbid youre doing anything but paying attention to her, it wont last very long.

My Papillon puppy refuses to eat his food unless it's on the floor, I found that to be rather.. odd.

But then again, there are so many odd things about my little boy.

His grows always sound like he's meowing at me. Well, an angry meow.

His barks are.. more like squeaks.

Actually all these odd things are more cute. >w<

My kitty Popo likes to lick plastic bags. :| I have no clue why she does this!

She also likes to sit on things, such as peices of paper on the floor. If a peice of paper lands on the floor, you don't even have time to pick it up, and she's sitting on it!

She also steals your seat the second you get up.

My other kitty, Carmi, doesn't seem to have any weird habits that I know of, I think what she does is pretty normal, which is meowing at her empty food bowl

Oh, and they both love peaches.

EDIT// Popo also likes to scoop her food out of the bowl with her paw before she eats.

Our pit bull likes to sit right at my feet while I blow dry my hair. Guess she likes the warmth! I think its loud and annoying.

She sleeps in my sons bed when its not occupied with her head on the pillow like a person. I hate this, but can't seem to break her of it. Poor kids covers and pillow always smells like a musty dog. YUCK!!

She sometimes sleeps sprawled out on her back. Looks soooo funny!! I'll try and snap a pic next time I catch her.

The absolute best is when she swims! My MIL and G'ma IL have docks (over a lake, and over the bay), so if you throw a tennis ball for her she gets a running start and pushes off the edge of the dock and gets completely airborne with her back feet stretched out straight behind her. Then she belly flops. I've got pics of this, and a video somewhere. Totally hillarious!!

I'll have to brainstorm about the cats. Can't think of anything at the moment.

Latest posts

Back