Weirdest Eyeshadow Combo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did Orange and Blue for a Gator game one time. It didn't look good but then again I am horrible at eyeshadows.

I have tried something like turquoise with light blue and bluish purple. Or turquoise with light blue and green, i'm not sure but it was the most interesting combo i've done.

Purple is good for weird combos and i believe the weirdest ever would be purple with green!

I do crazy combos almost every other day. They usually work out pretty well with blending and highlighting right. I've had a few that didn't end up too hot, but I don't remember what they were. Today I used Vivid Pink and Kelly Green pigments with Naked as a highlight. A lot of people might think it's wierd, but I liked it. I would have taken a picture if I hadn't already washed my face.

Personally i think any color will work well together if you're a genious(sp?) at it.

For me..it was probably white eyeliner with blue liner above the white...it was the most horrendous thing i've ever done..Thank God i only went over to a friend's house.

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif IMO i dont think there are weird eyeshadow combos it all depends on how your use the color how good you are and what shades of that color you are doing. Makeup is art look at all the crazy art out there many people think its beautiful and put there heart in it. Its the same with makeup you just need to play with the colors. I totally agree, Ash. I think it is fun to experiment. I actually love the way my eyes look with pink and black it looks really hot.

I love this thread. I'm getting sick of browns and golds and I want to try bright colors, but I don't know which colors go together at all. I'm taking notes of what to try and what to avoid.

Latest posts

Back