Welcome Black Angel!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We have a new member folks..BlackAngel..You have got to post some of your pics girl..She's got MAD skills in the shadow application dept(I'm a fan..Heck Ya
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) Glad you found us

Nice to meet you Black Angel.

Welcome to our fun and funky domain!

From Cali of - MakeupTalk.CALM -

hhwelcome2.gif

Doh, how stupid am i! I saw that Skisker said that Black Angel recommended the site to her and i was like "does BLACK ANGEL post here?? Oh my god, thats great! If i had looked at a few posts previous i would have seen her BIG WELCOME here! Come on BA, where are you???

Hi and thankyou thankyou thankyou for the warm welcome!!! I just checked back today. Im sorry I didnt come back sooner! You have a beautiful board here and you ladies are so nice!
smile.gif

PS, yeah I told Skiser to check out this site even though I didnt have time to reply earlier, I just could tell that its a pleasant and nice place to be. lol
smile.gif

Hi BlackAngel!!!

Thanks for your nice compliments on MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by blackangel

Hi and thankyou thankyou thankyou for the warm welcome!!! I just checked back today. Im sorry I didnt come back sooner! You have a beautiful board here and you ladies are so nice!
smile.gif

PS, yeah I told Skiser to check out this site even though I didnt have time to reply earlier, I just could tell that its a pleasant and nice place to be. lol
smile.gif

Hi BlackAngel!!

How are you?

Originally Posted by allisong

We have a new member folks..BlackAngel..You have got to post some of your pics girl..She's got MAD skills in the shadow application dept(I'm a fan..Heck Ya
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) Glad you found us

Im good! Im good, busy with my rugrats and work
tongue.gif

how are you?

Your very welcome Tony! I wish I had known about this site a long time ago!!! thats my only regret. the colors are really nice.

Yep, and guess what? Your Editor (AKA notpad) will not get filled up here. It's Unlimited
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Irishgirl

Yep..You've come to the right place..LOL! The "coupon code queen" has found a home...hee hee..I have more room here too because my notepad was getting jam packed with stuff and it wouldn't accept more stuff. I am off of school for the Summer so glad I could get a real forum going! So..welcome aboard the "traincase!"

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Yep..You've come to the right place..LOL! The "coupon code queen" has found a home...hee hee..I have more room here too because my notepad was getting jam packed with stuff and it wouldn't accept more stuff. I am off of school for the Summer so glad I could get a real forum going! So..welcome aboard the "traincase!" Believe me, Irish, your notepad will NOT get filled up! LOL~!!! Mine stores about 999,000,000 KB right now.
smile.gif
Hugs,

Cali

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Yep..You've come to the right place..LOL! The "coupon code queen" has found a home...hee hee..I have more room here too because my notepad was getting jam packed with stuff and it wouldn't accept more stuff. I am off of school for the Summer so glad I could get a real forum going! So..welcome aboard the "traincase!" Hey girl, tell me how to view everyones notepad and how to work on my own, I can find it. I clicked on your avatar and cant find the link
biggrin.gif

Zena.

Hi Zena. Tony here (programming dept of MuT).

NotePad(we call it 'Editor' here) Viewing:

There are many ways to find people's Editors. First of all, we have 2 editor's(notepads), the REGULAR editor and the SWAP editor. But you can't view someone's Notepad if they haven't started one up. To start one up, all you have to do is add some text or images to it. BUt if they HAVE set it up, you can do this:

1. Go to the NONforum side of MakeupTalk here
  2. Scroll all the way down and look at the LINKS at the bottom...look for "searches", click it
  3. You will find 'member searches' there.
  4. To list all members, just click search without any variables entered (blank search)
  5. You can sort them alphbetically
  6. Find the user you want, click their name (this is a popup window)
  7. IF they have set up the Editor, it will show "Username's MyEditor" (notepad)

How to work on your own Editor (notepad):

8. On the right hand side of the forums, there is a collumn called 'review center'
  9. In this column, you will find a link called 'myEditor'
  10. That's it

HTH
    icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by blackangel

Hey girl, tell me how to view everyones notepad and how to work on my own, I can find it. I clicked on your avatar and cant find the link
    biggrin.gif

Zena.

thanks Tony, I finally figured it out:-D

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Zena. Tony here (programming dept of MuT).
NotePad(we call it 'Editor' here) Viewing:

There are many ways to find people's Editors. First of all, we have 2 editor's(notepads), the REGULAR editor and the SWAP editor. But you can't view someone's Notepad if they haven't started one up. To start one up, all you have to do is add some text or images to it. BUt if they HAVE set it up, you can do this:

[*]Go to the NONforum side of MakeupTalk here

[*]Scroll all the way down and look at the LINKS at the bottom...look for "searches", click it

[*]You will find 'member searches' there.

[*]To list all members, just click search without any variables entered (blank search)

[*]You can sort them alphbetically

[*]Find the user you want, click their name (this is a popup window)

[*]IF they have set up the Editor, it will show "Username's MyEditor" (notepad)

How to work on your own Editor (notepad):

[*]On the right hand side of the forums, there is a collumn called 'review center'

[*]In this column, you will find a link called 'myEditor'

[*]That's it

HTH
icon_cool.gif

Latest posts

Back