Welcome the new girl (again)...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well ... it has been a while since I've frequented MUT, but I've recently made a conscious decision to check in more often. I've always liked this board and thought the ladies (and occasional gentlemen) here were informative and welcoming.

I'll admit I am more of a Bath & Body Works / Victoria's Secret - Bath & Body Chipmunk than I am a make-up hoarder (I literally have well over 350 Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret items. It's a huge stash ... and growing. LOL), but I am getting there as well (by leaps and bounds). I am simply addicted to anything MAC.

So yes...I look forward to learning about new items and perhaps getting to know a few new people :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />).

welcome
smile.gif

Hi there everyone
hand.gif
. Thank you for the warm (re)welcome.

I see some of you have mentioned "remembering" me when I know I haven't been around much, which goes to show how sweet that is
g.gif
!

I'll be taking pics of my stash soon ... though please pardon me if it takes a while as it will be quite an operation
vogel.gif
LOL. I will though
val.gif

Talk to you all soon
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back